The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played in a mens league basketball game last night. I was our tallest guy at 6'2. that part wasnt good. But I did have an awesome game, I am just happy I didnt look like a chump since I havent touched a basketball in over 2 years. haha. I still managed to score 50% of our points.

Hopefully your team scored more then 4 points haha

Got a pretty nice raise today, that I have been waiting for, for some time. HELLLLLL YA!

That's awesome congrats CB!!
I'm currently fighting (it hasn't actually come to that yet) with my company for a raise as well.

That's awesome congrats CB!!
I'm currently fighting (it hasn't actually come to that yet) with my company for a raise as well.

That would be nice. We have been on a pay hold for the past three years. I think it is going to last at least another two.

That would be nice. We have been on a pay hold for the past three years. I think it is going to last at least another two.

so are we. Thats what makes this so difficult. I have a few "special" considerations involved, that's why they're even listening to me.

You scored 28 points?! Thats legit, you need to keep eating those McNuggets.

haha...or stop eating them as I was winded and missed 3 free throws.

Did you follow each basket with BOOM BABY? GET YO MASHIE ON!

no, my bro says that, I was saying, "That just happened"

so are we. Thats what makes this so difficult. I have a few "special" considerations involved, that's why they're even listening to me.

So were we, this was my first raise in three years but in that time I have moved way up in the company and was getting paid at the same rate as the job I was doing three positions ago. Thanks for all the kind words guys, a few drinks at the ibar will be purchased for sure.

I have sharp pain in my upper back that hurts when look down at an angle on either side. Good news it doesn't bother me when I swing the club! :D

Then don't do that! hahaha

Hawk Jr is taking a nap and the lady headed off to the shopping mall. I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop and watching golf. This is one of those very rare moments of solitude that I love :)

Hawk Jr is taking a nap and the lady headed off to the shopping mall. I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop and watching golf. This is one of those very rare moments of solitude that I love :)

Dude I hear you, I'm about to put the boy down for a nap and the wife is already napping. Once I get him down it is my time, golf and THP with a vodka cranberry. Sweet.

And just like that, it's over :)

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Shop-Vacs. The shiznit. Never had so much rainwater come through the garage, through the wall and into the entryway.

Secured another sponsor. I am...16% on the way to having all the financial backing I need for the upcoming tournament season. Well, ET Q-School excluded.

I'm SOOO DONE!!! I started a jewelry business, well, started selling it anyway this last year and I'm DONE!! Its a total waste of time, the quality of the jewelry SUCK and I just don't have time for this nor did I make any money from it!! YAY!! I'm DONE :clapp:

I'm SOOO DONE!!! I started a jewelry business, well, started selling it anyway this last year and I'm DONE!! Its a total waste of time, the quality of the jewelry SUCK and I just don't have time for this nor did I make any money from it!! YAY!! I'm DONE :clapp:
Congratulations GC...hell, I remember when you started it! Wow, time flies. Anyway, I'm glad you have that monkey off your back. :)

Sorry it didn't work out for you. You'll find something else to make some spending money on the side.

Congratulations GC...hell, I remember when you started it! Wow, time flies. Anyway, I'm glad you have that monkey off your back. :)

Sorry it didn't work out for you. You'll find something else to make some spending money on the side.

I started January of last year...eh...its more for women who are stay-at-home moms or those that work part-time or are retired. Definitely not for me especially since I couldn't sell it at work :sad: Total waste of time!! YAY!! :joy:

That's great news, Gamma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back