The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I sit on the sidelines already shut out of this event, I am happy to see there is so much anticipation for it and I know whomever does get to be part of this will have a tremendous time.

I believe it was said the teams will be picked by draft. Does that man the captains will be alternating picks of the players involved or will the 14 players be put in the drum and then their names be pulled out by GG one by one alternating teams?

I believe it was said the teams will be picked by draft. Does that man the captains will be alternating picks of the players involved or will the 14 players be put in the drum and then their names be pulled out by GG one by one alternating teams?

The captains will not be picking teams.

As fun as the captain banter and smack talk is I think it will be all the better once teams are in place. Then it should be very interesting.

As fun as the captain banter and smack talk is I think it will be all the better once teams are in place. Then it should be very interesting.

I think that is because they want to give hugs and kisses rather than smack talk. TC is at the store right now buying an industrial size container of ranch.

I agree with you on that OEM. Though the current banter between the 2 of them is pretty good

I think that is because they want to give hugs and kisses rather than smack talk. TC is at the store right now buying an industrial size container of ranch.

I thought you were gonna say chapstick!

lmao, so wrong. And even better if you know who hes meeting for golf right now.

I hope the winds are a bit better down that way. We have 45MPH gusts right now. Wouldn't want his sweatband to fly off.

Yeah young Thainer is coming to North Carolina! Not sure who we should be more worried about.

It should be fun between those two guys! Both of them has some game and the weather is beautiful today in Georgia. Just assuming it's that way in NC, they should be in for a great day :D

these words should never be put together in the same thread....lol
Yeah young Thainer is coming to North Carolina! Not sure who we should be more worried about.

Usually come January for me its: Is it April yet for The Masters?..... now its: Is it March yet for The Morgan Cup!! :blob: Well atleast time to try to get in.... then its months and months of build up!!

No kidding, right? You know... the WGC events was just some dude's idea and now look how big of a thing it is. 10 years down the road, maybe the Morgan Cup is streamed live to Ipad 7's all across the globe.

I am sitting in a conference just daydreaming about this event and the demo day. I am super syked for the demo day, but thinking about this march sign up is a good distractor in the mean time.

I Tapped, I Talked

If picked for a team I'll be seating bullets all the way to Florida worrying about my clubs and clothes on the flight, lol. I've only taken clubs once on a flight, but have had my clothes come up missing four or five times through the years.

March has to hurry it up, I'm so excited for this I could blow a gasket! My little putting mat is getting grooves worn in it.

If picked for a team I'll be seating bullets all the way to Florida worrying about my clubs and clothes on the flight, lol. I've only taken clubs once on a flight, but have had my clothes come up missing four or five times through the years.

March has to hurry it up, I'm so excited for this I could blow a gasket! My little putting mat is getting grooves worn in it.

I'd be worried after your last time flying with your clubs too due! Just think you'd get to fly in to Orlando again. Everyone is going to be on pins and needles come the morning of March 15th. I have a feeling by 3 o'clock its going to be interesting to see who is in. Then we have to wait to find out who is on which team and which company they are signing with. I have decided I'm going to try and really save money just in case my email gets in fast enough. That way I can submit payment promptly and sit back and relax.

I got to see the house first hand, we were gonna get a pic of TC with that deer but we were affraid to get shot

I got to see the house first hand, we were gonna get a pic of TC with that deer but we were affraid to get shot

We nicknamed that deer TC's little Canadian buddy.

FIFY....
I got to see the shack first hand, we were gonna get a pic of TC with that deer but we were affraid to get shot

I'd be worried after your last time flying with your clubs too due! Just think you'd get to fly in to Orlando again. Everyone is going to be on pins and needles come the morning of March 15th. I have a feeling by 3 o'clock its going to be interesting to see who is in. Then we have to wait to find out who is on which team and which company they are signing with. I have decided I'm going to try and really save money just in case my email gets in fast enough. That way I can submit payment promptly and sit back and relax.

That was pretty crazy last year, but it was equally fueled by my excitement to get to the outing and I knew Spank and the guy's were waiting to pick me up at the airport. Sorry again guy's, lol. I can't begin to imagine the next 6 months, not only brutal with excitement, but all the course time I'll be putting in to represent my team and company if chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back