Are you a Tour Poser?

#12 i have what my brothers call "the manhole cover" its a big token from an old arcade i found in my attic... i also have a normal sized one for when my ball is on someones line

12/12.

Going to work on my baby fade bros. I'll talk to you about this later.

Guilty...
# 7 - Sometimes I will even do the bull dance
# 15 - One pair of Nike's has a slit
# 17 - I would hope everyone is guilty of this
# 20 - occassionally if i end up on the opposite side of green from my target

Yes to 7 and 12

#12 i have what my brothers call "the manhole cover" its a big token from an old arcade i found in my attic... i also have a normal sized one for when my ball is on someones line

You found an old arcade in your attic?

Quilty of:

Awesome article...thanks for sharing.

Just #19, with only a few of my shirts.

I'm guilty of:

5- especially if the tee box is away from the cart path, distances are unknown, or the wind is up in either direction.
8- I always wear my sunglasses on my cap, but I use them.
9- On an old putter that was too light.

Gives me an 8, so I am suspect and I've never won my club championship, so I'll ratchet it down a notch. :D

Yes to one of them. I likes my THP marker.

#7, 17 and 23. But to my defense, there is nothing wrong with looking good on the course and as for 23 i need all the information and help i can get.

The only yes for me was to #7. I like a good club twirl every now and then.

Guilty.....lol!

Not going to lie...if I could do that I'd do it as often as I could
The only yes for me was to #7. I like a good club twirl every now and then.

I'm guilty of 3, 7, 14, 17, 18, 19, and occasionally 20. I almost got my name put on my golf bag, so that would have been another, but I decided against it. Probably will on my next one though.

Well.....i am a 9. No big surprise....I like nice clubs! My shoes and belt match and I take my putter and 3 clubs with me on a chip. Oh and my towel for clean my wedge afterwards and ball before I putt. No big ballmark for me just a red "Rossa" logoed hat clip. Sorry to see that name go. And I think I twirl my putter before I put it back in the bag after a good hole!!!

Last edited:
Guilty of #7, #12, #17, #19 and the sleeve hitch is to remind me to stay connected with my arms and chest, trying to hold sleeves tight to keep the V

nice thread... wouldn't have thought of this...

I'm guilty of 5 of these but I'm in the "3 or more club championships" category so thankfully I'm safe to do a few more if I choose. Funny stuff!

I've done 3, 7, 10, 17, and 20. 17 just makes sense. I need to stop doing 3 and 10. 7 is just fun to do. On 20, it usually happens when I'm going for a flag on the right side of the green and hit it all the way on the left side of the green, leaving me a 70 foot putt or something like that. I guess I need to tone it down.

Total = zero.

Time to up my game.

Stole this idea from another forum member and it relates to JB's thread about the wilson staff commercial.

I think it was in a golf digest magazine a while ago but I thought it was funny.

TourPoser.jpg

Im kind of guilty of #7 but only after the ball lands and I see that its a good shot not immediately after I hit it. I usually do the "sword" move, its more of ha take that to one of my buddies though. Then I usually 3 putt.

Guilty of #8 also. I will wear them to drive in at certain spots were the sun is right in my eyes and sometimes on the course l if the fairway or green is in the direction of the sun but usually they just stay propped up on my cap. I dont like to wear them unless I have to.

What are you "guilty" of?

I'm officially suspect. I am guilty of #3, 7, 8, 12, 17, 23.

Back