Honda Classic [Spoilers]

I was going to pick bettencourt and Overton, but thought they might be popular picks and thus jinxed so i left them off the roster. I appear to have made a mistake

Well for those keeping track, Ernie beat me 2 up on our back 9 match, he made par on 18 to my bogey and ended up 2 up. Stroke play, he got me by 2 a 40 to a 42 on the back 9. Good match Ern, now go out and shoot a -5 on the front will you!?

I was going to pick bettencourt and Overton, but thought they might be popular picks and thus jinxed so i left them off the roster. I appear to have made a mistake

Last minute I decided against Overton too and Spencer Levin. All the stats in the world will never be able to help us predict who will win. Plus it's so much more fun to complain. :smile:

same here....surprising for Google...especially since every computer rag out there raves about Chrome's performance, etc. huh?
I love Chrome because it moves so much faster then the other browsers but it never works right. I am always finding issues that don't work on chrome but are fine on every other browser.

I love Chrome because it moves so much faster then the other browsers but it never works right. I am always finding issues that don't work on chrome but are fine on every other browser.

Yep I agree, some things are better but the leaderboard doesnt work at all. I hate when I cant use one browser.

Yep I agree, some things are better but the leaderboard doesnt work at all. I hate when I cant use one browser.

Ugh, me too! Our store is working perfectly in every browser except Chrome. It's so frustrating.

Thanks goodness I have Tom Gillis because the rest of my team is not looking good.

Ugh, me too! Our store is working perfectly in every browser except Chrome. It's so frustrating.

Thanks goodness I have Tom Gillis because the rest of my team is not looking good.

My last minute omissions: Gillis, Levin and Leishman.... ugh

Is there a place online that I can be watching this right now? I am sadly staring at a blank TV screen wishing I could put the golf on.

Of my five guys out right now, 3 are at +2 (Rory, AK, Vegas). Gay and Schwartzel at E. Not looking too promising for me so far. I am so stoked to watch the coverage tonight!

Is there a place online that I can be watching this right now? I am sadly staring at a blank TV screen wishing I could put the golf on.

not to my knowledge, for it to be viewed online there has to be a place to view it on tv...if that makes sense. There are FEW tournaments that actually livestream.

Overton is 2nd right now!!!

not to my knowledge, for it to be viewed online there has to be a place to view it on tv...if that makes sense. There are FEW tournaments that actually livestream.

That's correct.
Overton is the only guy doing something for my Fantasy team. Boom baby!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my first 4 out are really stinking it up:

Rory +2
Camilo +3
Donald +4
Fisher +5

figured Rory might have a good week so people would stop talking about his comments and start talking about his golf.

Brian Gay is now "Entering the Bear Trap" Following on shot tracker, go get em BG!!

Does anyone think it's better for those starting on 9 today and getting through the Bear Trap early or is it better for those starting on 1 to try to have a good round until the Trap and get just get through the Trap at par?

Ugh Adam Scott just took a +4

Does anyone think it's better for those starting on 9 today and getting through the Bear Trap early or is it better for those starting on 1 to try to have a good round until the Trap and get just get through the Trap at par?

Dude, I think it's the wind. It's the first time this season for the majority of these guys to play in these gusts. You remember those gusts we got through the "trap". Add length plus an extra couple of mph and bam!

I love it, I struggled there in the wind and they are too!

Do they only play 9 in the opening rounds?
This whole tournament setting is new to me [I'm really showing my newb skin these days]

Overton is still carrying me right now. Keep it up

Camillo is +7 right now!? I'm never picking him again, he has let me down for the last time.

Back