Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Kuch is a stud! I was surprised at some of the clubs he was using yesterday compared to others. On 15 he hit a 5 iron and almost everyone else was either hitting hybrid or 4 iron. I didn't realize Kuch was so long.

I didn't either. That man has got some length!

Duval is currently right at the cut line approaching the Bear Trap. C'mon DD, do what I did and make a birdie on 17!!! :D I just like throwing that in where ever I can.

Cut will probably move to 6 or 7 once the afternoon group plays. Duval vs The Bear..."Lets Get READDDDYYY TOOOO RUMMMBLLLLEEEEE!!!"

Cut will probably move to 6 or 7 once the afternoon group plays. Duval vs The Bear..."Lets Get READDDDYYY TOOOO RUMMMBLLLLEEEEE!!!"
Through 2/3s of the Bear Trap he is at E. Of course like an idiot he bogeyed 14 from the middle of the fairway, 3 putt. Duval is currently +5 with 2 to play.

Gotta be the ball!!! : )
JK! Yeah it probably is the ball, he uses the same ball I do and I know the new B330-S is a SOLID 10 yards longer off the driver than the old. And just as great around the greens and with durability. You're right, it must be the ball.

Looks like odds are good I am losing two guys (#12 and Singh) and possibly Fowler if he doesn't get a birdie or two coming in. ELs hasn't started yet but he probably needs an under par round today to make it too. Everyone else is sitting good right now, but Kuchar is my only guy under par.

Last edited:
Yeah looks like Im losing Els, VJ and Vegas so far. Wow, VJ is +10 already. wtf VJ. Way to suck.

Possible skim alert, but what are the conditions for Kaymer to lose the #1 spot? I know Westwood can do it if he wins, but could G-Mac get up in there aswell?

Possible skim alert, but what are the conditions for Kaymer to lose the #1 spot? I know Westwood can do it if he wins, but could G-Mac get up in there aswell?

found this on the golf channel site...

Lee Westwood can seize back the No. 1 ranking in the world from Martin Kaymer at the Honda Classic this week.

Westwood must finish solo third or better to take back the top spot.

Tiger Woods, No. 5 in the world, can slip two spots to No. 7 with Rory McIlroy and Matt Kuchar having chances to pass him. McIlroy needs a solo second or better to pass Woods, Kuchar a victory. If Kuchar wins and McIlroy finishes solo second, they both pass Woods.

Westwood shot even-par 70 in the first round at Honda, just three shots off the lead. McIlroy shot 73, Kuchar 69.

doesn't say anything about GMAC, I don't think he could become #1 this week, but I could be wrong.

What are they saying is the projected cut line?

I think I have a few sitting on the fence... VJ, Fisher, Els, IJP, pretty much my whole team. :D

Kuch moves into a tie for first.

I think I have a few sitting on the fence... VJ, Fisher, Els, IJP, pretty much my whole team. :D

Right now I have 5 players showing $0 so +5 is the one that has the lowest total now. My guess is it may even move to +6 as everyone gets on the course and has the opportunity to play thru The Bear Trap.

Rory Sabba-dbag is in 1st place right now. WOW, someone was posting on here that they took him this week, was that Duey? Looking good....for a d-bag. Rory, not you Duey.

EDIT: While I was ranting about Sabbatini my boy Duval finished up the Bear Trap with 3 pars....solid indeed. Now go get a birdie on 18 DD!

Right now I have 5 players showing $0 so +5 is the one that has the lowest total now. My guess is it may even move to +6 as everyone gets on the course and has the opportunity to play thru The Bear Trap.

Thanks, DD. If it stays at +5 then I definitely do have a bunch of fence sitters. At this pace I'm hoping my boys will have an extra couple of days to get a low one in and maybe make a little money to pad the yearly stats.

found this on the golf channel site...

Lee Westwood can seize back the No. 1 ranking in the world from Martin Kaymer at the Honda Classic this week.

Westwood must finish solo third or better to take back the top spot.

Tiger Woods, No. 5 in the world, can slip two spots to No. 7 with Rory McIlroy and Matt Kuchar having chances to pass him. McIlroy needs a solo second or better to pass Woods, Kuchar a victory. If Kuchar wins and McIlroy finishes solo second, they both pass Woods.

Westwood shot even-par 70 in the first round at Honda, just three shots off the lead. McIlroy shot 73, Kuchar 69.

doesn't say anything about GMAC, I don't think he could become #1 this week, but I could be wrong.

I'm sure he move up a couple spots at least with a win. Passing Donald should be no problem.

I've got Sabbs, Kuch and Schwartzel.

Could be "going to Sizzlin'". Winna Winna Chicken Dinna.

My team is blowing up today. 6 guys over par, half my guys over the cut line. CMON Y.E. YANG!!! Only guy producing on my team.

+4 right now. But scoring average is 73.1. Cut line will move more +6 or +7 is that average holds up. I think +7 would be a record high cut for The Honda.

Sabbs is absolutely demolishing the field -6 today thru 15. Reminds me, somewhat, of Johnny Miller's 63 in the final round of the '73 US Open, when only 4 players broke 70. Let the crazy talk begin. :D

I've got Sabbs, Kuch and Schwartzel.

Could be "going to Sizzlin'". Winna Winna Chicken Dinna.

Kuch just doubled #6. I KNEW I shouldn't have posted anything about my players. Freakin' bad mojo, man!!

Kuch just doubled #6. I KNEW I shouldn't have posted anything about my players. Freakin' bad mojo, man!!
He's the only player I have that is doing anything, my next best is T-41 and I still have 5 @$0. Another bad week.

wow, i am dropping like a rock in the fantasy standings. started the day 5th, now 60th. thank you bear trap.

Back