What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got some turquoise sligo pants, there so sick!

I finally came around to the joy that is Travis Matthew clothing. Probably the first brand of golf clothes that has hit the comfy and functional points for me that aren't super large (I'm looking at you Nike, Addidas, etc) so they actually fit.

Pair of reeeeed pants.
2v97jwy.jpg

The red is a bit darker than the pic shows.

I'm on the verge of some rain gear and other outerwear can't wait to pull the trigger.

Tapatalking golfer on my iPhone!

comes complete with pink laces. no offense to anyone here who might own a pair of these, but i truly think this might be the most rediculous shoe i've ever seen.

I'm really thinking about the adidas 4.0's or the puma fusion cells but I don't know if I can get myself to spend 180 dollars on a pair of golf shoes or any shoes for that matter.

I bought 3 tiger wood shirts and a pair of shorts at the Nike store. I like how the shirts are longer.

My pink Travis Mathew buckle came in today.

tmp.jpg

Looks good JD! I don't own a smidge of pink myself but I sure do dig that buckle.

Nice stuff JD!! You really gotta bring it to wear a pair of shoes and a buckle like that. I'd love to see a shot of you wearing this all together.

Those look pretty sweet JD. I want some of those socks! I have only been able to find the black Kentwool's. They are really comfortable though and worth the money imo.

Thanks! I checked a couple weeks ago and they only had black and white.

Yeah I went a little wild last order... :D

DSCF7003.jpg

Yeah I went a little wild last order... :D

DSCF7003.jpg

That's alot of socks. I wonder if they will make the green socks for men. I love the low profile ones. I just ordered a pink pair and another black low profile. Thanks for the code!

Here's my new kicks.

007.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

That's alot of socks. I wonder if they will make the green socks for men. I love the low profile ones. I just ordered a pink pair and another black low profile. Thanks for the code!

I've asked and begged but nothing just yet. I wear men large socks and women large fits just fine for me. The new colors for men are in tour standard but nothing new in skinny or tour profile.

Question for everybody. How do you guys keep your shirts? Do you hang them up or fold them?

Question for everybody. How do you guys keep your shirts? Do you hang them up or fold them?

Hang them. In the old house I hung everything (shorts and shirts). New house, I hang all my shirts and about half my shorts.

Even if the hangers look as if they are stretching the shirt?

Even if the hangers look as if they are stretching the shirt?

Hmmmm. I have not encountered that I dont think. We use wood hangers and put them on the shirt from the bottom. Can you elaborate on the stretching or show a pic?

I will snap a pic after work. Thanks JB

I hang mine as well chunky. they'll be fine as long as you use the wooden or thick plastic hangers. Don't use wire hangers, and button the top button of the shirt once it's on the hanger, that should help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back