The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to put maple syrup on my eggs, after I scramble them. I don't do raw eggs like Captain biggsy. I couldn't even begin to swallow a raw egg.

Only a few more days to go guys. I can't wait to find out who's in!

I can't wait to see if I can actually get in this thread and throw around some legitimate trash talk. March 15th couldn't come sooner.

Only a few more days to go guys. I can't wait to find out who's in!
I'm with you.

My raw egg days are behind me. Once was enough.

Glad to see TC is really bringing the smack down with his videos. Not bad, like his cut shot.

lol....hit them well tomorrow buddy and bring on some trash talk. Beware of the Canadians, they're ruthless.

You all sound more like chef's than golfers. We having an eating contest or what? We'll need a special vendor to supply the eggs, maple syrup and ranch.

You all sound more like chef's than golfers. We having an eating contest or what? We'll need a special vendor to supply the eggs, maple syrup and ranch.

You want food? My trash video will be me setting a poutine up on a tee and driving it right into the camera.

Fire up duey!!! I like it when the little guy gets fired up.

You want food? My trash video will be me setting a poutine up on a tee and driving it right into the camera.

Haha, I'm just ready to get this shin dig on. I can handle my bacon and eggs, but you grits eaters better watch out, lol.

When little guys get all fired up I feel like at some kind of scary chocolate factory.

When little guys get all fired up I feel like at some kind of scary chocolate factory.

Little guy?? I may not be half way between Bama and TC, but then again I get my share of fresh air.

Poutine....poutine...????

What the heck is a poutine...some candadian version of a waffle?

Poutine....poutine...????

What the heck is a poutine...some candadian version of a waffle?

Must be the kind of golf ball they use in Canada. Bet it has a soft core, hehe

Must be the kind of golf ball they use in Canada. Bet it has a soft core, hehe

Its core is cheese curds with a mantle of gravey and a soft french fry outer cover,

Its core is cheese curds with a mantle of gravey and a soft french fry outer cover,

And......you put that in your mouth?
Or do you polish your car with that?

Guys lets please keep this one to the Morgan Cup. Thanks.

Hey, go back to your golf dome Two Gloves! No I played a cut off the tee. Start it off at those tall pines on the right and cut her back around.

Sure am glad that every video I put up gets broken down like this. Perhaps biggsy is smarter by just laying his ball near the green like he does.

I think its hilarious quite frankly...typical! We havent seen many vids of fellow THPers on here and when they see them all the can do is...he pulled it, he sliced it, blah blah....but I dont see others growing a pair and posting their shots. kind of a mini rant...sorry

Make sure to warn us upfront to put our shades on. I got a look at a winter Canadian named Hundy last week and my eyes still hurt.

This is the one reason I wish I was in this. Well that and so I could continue my winning ways...hehe

I have THOUSANDS of ideas for this.

you should share these with TC because ideas are getting hard to come by

TC, they might call that a cut in the backwoods desert. In the real world, that's a pulled woody...that had to hit the tree.

My slew of camera operators and boomsmen are gearing up for a day or shooting tomorrow.

Cant wait to see what you come up with Biggsy...it will prob consist of a launch monitor though...I have seen enough of those to realize you can hit it far....so does John Daly and look at his life.

Bam! Little Overton with "sounding" off bright and early.

We aren't scared of launch monitor numbers. Can't wait til rbelbin gets in on the action and can combat with some #'s of his own!

Bam! Little Overton with "sounding" off bright and early.

We aren't scared of launch monitor numbers. Can't wait til rbelbin gets in on the action and can combat with some #'s of his own!

What if they end up on the same team? You would need like 3 dueys and 5 bamas to each...:act-up:

What if they end up on the same team? You would need like 3 dueys and 5 bamas to each...:act-up:

Yeah, I did think about that. Well, if they do, then you're right, I may have to unleash the jack russell's on them, lol

Cant wait to see what you come up with Biggsy...it will prob consist of a launch monitor though...I have seen enough of those to realize you can hit it far....so does John Daly and look at his life.

I like this junk talk! Good stuff. HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back