The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Thainer, I guess your love of beer has diminished because of working around it all day?

Bridges is right. I never liked it. But I never really had the chance to like it as I was working there before the i hit the legal drinking age. 18 to serve, 19 to drink. Working with moldy rotten empties all day is gross. People bring them in with cigarettes in them, chew in them, and the smell. And when your reaching up high and something runs down your arm into your armpit and down your back, it's not a good feeling knowing it could be any one of those previously mentioned things.

From the iPhone.

I dont think he ever liked it. Hell guess the owner is glad, that way he doesnt have a kid stealing his beer.

Owner? You mean government? All of our stores in Ontario are regulated by the government. No gas stations or convenience stores. You can only get beer at the beer store, or buy it while you're at a restaurant. Or from the liquor control board of Ontario.

From the iPhone.

Taco was right. There's nothing but chicks here in the VW dealers waiting room.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Is VW quality on par with Panera quality?

Ninja comment!!!!! Lol.

I love beer on a carpet under a lamp

I caught this bro. I chuckled as well.

This is true. Teenage Hawk was hell on a couple bosses' bottom lines. For the record, its Cold Forged Miller Lite. I only like forged beer.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

For some reason, I keep imagining you in Texas.

It bothers me that Im up this early and dont have to be at work till 11AM.

Dude, the mental image was not pleasant hahahahaha. The combo of cigarettes and chew with old beer sounds appetizing though.

Bridges is right. I never liked it. But I never really had the chance to like it as I was working there before the i hit the legal drinking age. 18 to serve, 19 to drink. Working with moldy rotten empties all day is gross. People bring them in with cigarettes in them, chew in them, and the smell. And when your reaching up high and something runs down your arm into your armpit and down your back, it's not a good feeling knowing it could be any one of those previously mentioned things.

From the iPhone.

Is VW quality on par with Panera quality?

Hmm I'd say just a notch below. Currently there's one Hawt, one not bad but would be Hawt after a few CFML's and one just not Hawt.

And I'm not sure my stupid smart phone keeps capitalizing Hawt lol

any of them sign and driveable?
Hmm I'd say just a notch below. Currently there's one Hawt, one not bad but would be Hawt after a few CFML's and one just not Hawt.

I'm looking into test drives right now. Always good to test first before committing.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

make sure those airbags are up to OEM standards too
I'm looking into test drives right now. Always good to test first before committing.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

You shoulda brought Hanks with you. Any cougars?

Well, at least you have a new place to scope out the talent.

You shoulda brought Hanks with you. Any cougars?

You mean like this Hawt cougar?

Spoiler
Spoiler
450x352-alg_go_daddy_rivers.jpg

Hahaha sorry for making you thanks'd up your breakfast.

You mean like this Hawt cougar?

Spoiler
Spoiler
450x352-alg_go_daddy_rivers.jpg

Hahaha sorry for making you thanks'd up your breakfast.

I don't like women who have porcelain faces!

I am going to buy a Jetta!

Just saw a Rent-A-Center commercial with Hulk Hogan and Troy Aikman. Aside from the fact that, seriously, they have lowered themselves to doing Rent-A-Center commercials, Aikman is taller than Hogan! Never knew that.

This isn't the one I just saw, but you get the idea:

don't be so sure they don't have Aikman propped up on a box....lol
Just saw a Rent-A-Center commercial with Hulk Hogan and Troy Aikman. Aside from the fact that, seriously, they have lowered themselves to doing Rent-A-Center commercials, Aikman is taller than Hogan! Never knew that.

This isn't the one I just saw, but you get the idea:

don't be so sure they don't have Aikman propped up on a box....lol

The commercial I saw they didn't! They showed their feet too. I mean he's like 6'4" but I thought Hogan was 6'4" also. (They always made him out to be bigger than that)

damn!!!! must be some camera trickery somewhere then!
The commercial I saw they didn't! They showed their feet too. I mean he's like 6'4" but I thought Hogan was 6'4" also. (They always made him out to be bigger than that)

Lol so true. Billed him as like 6'7" haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my favorite movies ever!!!

Clubber what is your prediction forthe fight?

My prediction...

Paaaain.

That was easy to do when you had him up against Stallone! Although in that movie I think they had him at 7 feet!

Or he's really only 6'2"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People at work crack me up when it comes to emails. I mass email people so I've created a distribution list where I need them to reply to me, but they hit the "reply to all" button instead. Cracks me up :D

I just remembered the CRAZIEST thing:

The teachers at my University are the 44th out of 47th lowest paid teachers in all of Canada, and because their contract is up, the administration will not bump up their salary. So the teachers are going on strike effective 12:01 AM tonight if they cannot reach an agreement. Some students may be out of class for weeks because of this strike and most likely our summer break will be pushed back to make up time.

Unfortunatly for me only one of my professors is with the union and only one class will be cancelled, the rest are just contract teachers and my other two classes will resume. Crazy to hear though that my teachers are going on strike and the university will be basically shut down for a certain period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back