The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

Congrats fellas sounds absolutely amazing! Cannot wait to see how it goes :) happy shopping

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Congrats everyone! Can't wait to read about your experiences and see your pics. Have fun at Aviara, great course.
TM is really giving you guys a first class outing. The Park Hyatt used to be the Four Season's resort.

Thats quite the initerary! Soudns like you guys will have a blast. Can't wait to see the pics from you guys.

Have fun guys, that list of things to do is amazing, i cant imagine how excited you are cause im really excited to be testing the Rescue 11 and you get to do it and lots more at the KINGDOME lol. Lots and Lots of pics i hope

Yeah we're all pretty excited. I can't wait to get out of here, we're still seeing snow everywhere you look. Tomorrow is going to be 50 degrees here so maybe while I'm gone a lot of the snow will melt. I checked the weather for Saturday in Carlsbad....63 degrees and 6 mph winds...that is PERFECT!

I am going to get so many pictures for everyone on THP, I can't wait! Reading course reviews really has me excited to play Aviara, that is the only Arnold Palmer designed course in the San Diego area so that's pretty nice. I've played a few Palmer designed courses and loved each one. Tons of pics and info coming soon! 24 hours from now I'll be in a van on my way to TaylorMade HQ!

Over here in SD, we actually consider 63º to be on the "cool" side, but that's perfect for golf. You're going to get one of the best weekends we've had in a few weeks. Not too hot, not too cold, and plenty of sun. Enjoy! By the way, I've heard Aviara is really nice - it better be, it costs an arm and a leg to play there! Do you get the driver as part of the deal, or do you just get a discount on it? So cool!

-C

Hope you all have the times of your life. Safe travels and we can't wait to hear your thoughts on the experience.

I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations again and I am really looking forward to reading about your experience.

Over here in SD, we actually consider 63º to be on the "cool" side, but that's perfect for golf. You're going to get one of the best weekends we've had in a few weeks. Not too hot, not too cold, and plenty of sun. Enjoy! By the way, I've heard Aviara is really nice - it better be, it costs an arm and a leg to play there! Do you get the driver as part of the deal, or do you just get a discount on it? So cool!

-C
I guess I don't know for sure Charlie, we're getting fit for a driver and it is being built to our specs onsite. I guess at that point they could hand me a bill for $400 and I'd most likely pay it in a second.

The hard part is going to be sleeping tonight, it feels like the night before leaving for a THP outing!

I guess I don't know for sure Charlie, we're getting fit for a driver and it is being built to our specs onsite. I guess at that point they could hand me a bill for $400 and I'd most likely pay it in a second.

Ditto...I'm so pumped to hear how the TaylorMade Kingdom in Carlsbad is, because that is their main HQ out there, right?

somehow I see you doing this while you're packing.....your poor kids!

I couldn't have said it better myself! We might need a video/song for this! I'll also be bringing my laptop and camera to get and upload pics each day.

Ouch Hanks....ok, you got me. I even have those pants where the crotch hangs down to my ankles too.

I am sooooooooo jealous of the winners! Maybe I may be lucky enough to just go to the Kingdom. I don't mean win a trip but just want to go! If I get a chance to visit my buddy in SD I will definitely head to Carlsbad! I wasn't into golf the last time I visited him, 4th season for me coming up. And it's almost time for a visit! I have cabin fever here in OHIO, so I may make the plans.

Have a great time guys!

Back