The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that actually does sound pretty good right now. I love me some oreo shake.

No way dude. It's like vanilla ice cream with crushed up oreos in it. Good stuff, but it's no strawberry.

Good call then, almost like an oreo mcflurry. I shall go make myself a shake right about now as well. Not as good tasting as yours but very nutritious.

Good call then, almost like an oreo mcflurry. I shall go make myself a shake right about now as well. Not as good tasting as yours but very nutritious.

I've only got some vanilla in the house right now, just can't make a shake right now because my wife is cooking dinner and she would be pissed.

It's alright. I've had better, but it's decent. So, my kid LOVES Finding Nemo and I'm strangely in love with it as well. Why do I care what happens to that stupid fish after watching the movie 73 times? I don't get it.

It's alright. I've had better, but it's decent. So, my kid LOVES Finding Nemo and I'm strangely in love with it as well. Why do I care what happens to that stupid fish after watching the movie 73 times? I don't get it.

I like that movie too, the best is "the emperors new groove". The kid loves it and I think that movie is freakin funny.

If you guys ever come to Vancouver hit up a restaurant called Society. They make the most killer Oreo shake I've ever had, though there's quite a few additions in there as well.

In honour of this thread I'll be making a choco mint and bananna shake tonight. Serious and delicious.

This thread is delicious.

If you guys ever come to Vancouver hit up a restaurant called Society. They make the most killer Oreo shake I've ever had, though there's quite a few additions in there as well.

In honour of this thread I'll be making a choco mint and bananna shake tonight. Serious and delicious.

Jealous! Here's what I got:

3 Scoops Protein Powder
Half Banana
Half Cup of Strawberries
Orange Juice
Milk
Egg Whites
Peach Yoghurt

too bad im lactose intolerant... i love shakes

I don't drink milk either. Just hate the taste. Ugh.

I don't ever pour a whole glass of milk and drink it, thats not right. We have a great dairy company here on the island and they make and sell organic milk, cheese, yogurt, ect at the same price as the other crap and its great. I love Homo milk on my Honey Nut Cheerios in the morning, its the only way to start the day.

I don't ever pour a whole glass of milk and drink it, thats not right. We have a great dairy company here on the island and they make and sell organic milk, cheese, yogurt, ect at the same price as the other crap and its great. I love Homo milk on my Honey Nut Cheerios in the morning, its the only way to start the day.

Haha you never pour a full glass of milk? Just half? why?

Haha you never pour a full glass of milk? Just half? why?

No I just never drink milk straight up, mostly just on cereal.

This brings up a good topic, best cereal of all time. For me its Honey Nut Cheerios with Cinnamon Toast Crunch coming in second. Anyway on else?

I think we should start an online campaign to offically change Wednesday to Poop Day.

It's easier to spell, for sure.

This brings up a good topic, best cereal of all time. For me its Honey Nut Cheerios with Cinnamon Toast Crunch coming in second. Anyway on else?

There are so many choices.. fruit loops hurt the top of my mouth.. I usually never eat it but I might have to go with Count Chocula or Reese Pieces Puffs.

Only a lefty could make that silly statement :p Hear that Dent? You have no excuse so don't be a baby and drink your milk like CB says :alien:

I loves me a glass of skim milk. Drinking the amount of milk I do is about the only reason I haven't broken a stupid amount of bones according to my various doctors. Lately I've been mixing it with a dark chocolate almond milk which is just fantastic.

Though you're right CB, Island farms is amazing. I only got their stuff when I was on the island and I go out of my way to get it on the mainland still. You also maintain your roll on the cereal comment. Though for me, mini wheats runs a close second. Just enough good stuff to be allowed to eat it as a kid and just enough sugar to get through hockey at 4:30 in the morning before school

For me, it's Kelloggs Raisin Bran. Second favorite is good ol' Kelloggs Frosted Flakes.

Frosted flakes or Cap'n Crunch.

They still make Capn'N Crunch? Ick. Better then Corn Pops though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back