The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was crazy. All technology starting screwing me at 2:00. My DVRs acted weird for the whole day, I had an automatic sliding door at the store not open so I walked right into it when I went to get some booze after 2. The worst part is I was so pissed I wasn't answering my phone and missed out on caddying for Watney in the pro-am today. Instead my buddy gets to do it. Sometimes it's just not your day. New day today though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So basically, the door ate your face? hehe

So basically, the door ate your face? hehe

Haha. I was holding what I had bought in the store somewhat in front of me so it was just bottles, then body, but no face.

Wowww just watched the Bayern/Inter game. What a game.

The fastest growing consumer electronics device of all time? The Microsoft Kinect with over 10 million units so far. Wow.

The fastest growing consumer electronics device of all time? The Microsoft Kinect with over 10 million units so far. Wow.

Kinect is cool, and I have one - but it's just not for me.

Tap before talk.

First day back working at the golf store in a long time. I can get the sf 2.0 for 25% off of cost today so might jump on that. (maybe/hopefully)

From the iPhone.

DOOO IT!!!!

In other notes: Remember that spoon I left in the blender and turned it on? Well it got revenge today. I just started eating cereal and felt a sharp thing on my lip, the spoon got all chipped up and sharp at the end and it cut my lip and now it's bleeding. Dent - 1 Spoon - 1.

Actually Dent - 2 Spoon -1 because I threw it out.

Is it just me or do all the investment commercials now have the narrator read a disclaimer at the end? I don't remember hearing them ever before recently.

I know I shouldn't find this as funny as I do but when you click the link on the Callaway ball ad and it pops up a new window, the address starts with "bs.servings-blahalblahwebstuffblah"

And yes, that Inter/Bayern game was amazing!

cherry coke is giving me a sugar buzz

It's Wednesday, and that means picking up the bombs in the yard. Always one of my favorite activites.

It's Wednesday, and that means picking up the bombs in the yard. Always one of my favorite activites.

LOL! Better the yard then in the house.

First day back working at the golf store in a long time. I can get the sf 2.0 for 25% off of cost today so might jump on that. (maybe/hopefully)

From the iPhone.

Wednesday is poop day? Nice smalls. That sounds like so much fun.

Wednesday is poop day? Nice smalls. That sounds like so much fun.

I think we should start an online campaign to offically change Wednesday to Poop Day.

Some good banter today, it is crazy to read a half page about poop and not see One-T in there 2 or 3 times.

I didn't buy any beer tonight and I walked 11 holes on the golf course. In other words, I'm feeling extra serious tonight. Don't mess with me dudes!

I didn't buy any beer tonight and I walked 11 holes on the golf course. In other words, I'm feeling extra serious tonight. Don't mess with me dudes!

Wow, no beer, walking the course and playing forged blades, you sir are a serious golfer!

Don't insult my clubs or I slap yo face!

My english class it the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life. We watched a part from a Glengarry Glen Ross film where Alec Baldwin held up a set of steak knives, and just from that one part he managed to describe the symbolism of the steak knives for the whole movie, on how steak knives are not just for cutting steak, but symbolize how they represent a do or die attitude, and in reality if you have them you are a wuss (for lack of a better word). There was more too it than that but i can't remember. It was insane, and now I'm trying to write a few papers for that class and all I can think about is that lecture he gave today and how the hell I am going to write up to that.

In lieu of alcohol, I've decided on an ice cream shake this evening. Not quite the same, but I'm trying to take a night off every week or two.

In lieu of alcohol, I've decided on an ice cream shake this evening. Not quite the same, but I'm trying to take a night off every week or two.

I've almost stopped drinking all together, many reasons for that. Ice cream shake sounds really good, what flavor though? I love strawberry shakes the best.

Wanted strawberry in a bad way, but am making do with Cookies and Cream. Can't have everything, I suppose.

Ruined. Does it taste like those white chocolate hershey bars? Yuck!!

No way dude. It's like vanilla ice cream with crushed up oreos in it. Good stuff, but it's no strawberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back