The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all of my teammates. I only have four rules:

1. Work hard
2. Play hard
3. Don't ever concede a putt
4. Have a hell of a good time!

It's an honor to be a part of this with you guys. Please feel welcome and comfortable to come to me with any thoughts or concerns.

Now, look at that other team, and tell me who you want a piece of!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I gotta put in my support for Team Hackers!

As I said before, I personally know 5 participants including TC and biggsy, so they don't count since they are captains. So that leaves whichever team had the bigger combination of OEM Kevin, ADWillingham and Puttin4Bird. This was the most scientific way I could think of to root for one team!

Good luck Team Hackers! Hope the Smallville curse doesn't strike down on you with great vengance!

1. Work hard
2. Play hard
3. Don't ever concede a putt4. Have a hell of a good time!

It's an honor to be a part of this with you guys. Please feel welcome and comfortable to come to me with any thoughts or concerns.

hahahahaha

Team Hackers it is! Looking forward to going to battle with TC, JRod, Coolbreeze, DirtyDawg67 , OEM Kevin, CG 13 and adwillingham!

Captain TC...I look forward to playing for your team!

Team Hackers = WINNING!

oh snap!!! A little twist that I am not on my brothers team!! Dear Biggsy, please forgive me for my past videos! hehe.

I love that I am on team Paradise and I cant wait to see the trophy on my night stand. HairyDolphin, looks like we will have to become friends for a weekend, just no dook gear! haha

I love it! I am stoked with my team!!
I didn't see that one coming but I am proud to now call you my brother! Let's do this!

I'm on the Team Hackers bandwagon!

I think this is going to be an excellent match-up!

+1 man, really intriguing possibilities here.

1. Work hard
2. Play hard

1) Work Hard, Done.
2) Play Hard, Is there any other way?
3) I don't any one on team Paradise can make a putt outside of 6 inchs so thats a given.
4) Awesome!

Honored to be playing for you Captain TC, all everyone else on Team Hackers.

So it begins. I have my teammates back. I need to work for a bit while I let this sink in.

Congratulations to everybody. This is going to be the coolest thing ever. Be back to post more later today and tonight.

Kevin

Man how am I supposed to work today now? Its friday and this happened!

Team Hackers it is! Looking forward to going to battle with TC, JRod, Coolbreeze, DirtyDawg67 , OEM Kevin, CG 13 and adwillingham!

Captain TC...I look forward to playing for your team!

Team Hackers = WINNING!

Glad to have you AHA. I wasn't expecting you on my squad but I'm pumped to have you!

Yes, Team Hackers FTW!! Im very excited to be with Team Hackers and with a captain that plays golf outside. And he doesnt even live in FL!! Real golf outside with real numbers for Team Hackers. Maybe after the victory we can play some Tiger Woods '11 so Team Paradise can get lucky and win something.

Yes, Team Hackers FTW!! Im very excited to be with Team Hackers and with a captain that plays golf outside. And he doesnt even live in FL!! Real golf outside with real numbers for Team Hackers. Maybe after the victory we can play some Tiger Woods '11 so Team Paradise can get lucky and win something.

BOOM!!!

I love my squad already!

+1. HAHA.

1. Work hard
2. Play hard

Damn, look at you TC, barking out rules to your team already. NEVER CONCEDE a got-damn putt or I'll put my foot in your a$$...what the heck is that about? Team Hackers, do you really think you want to play hard for someone who just bosses you around like that? Wow.....my captain would never tell me how to play my matches, he'd just put me in a position to be successful then trust that I can get it done. I love my captain.

I'm not going to lie, I really thought my singles match was going to be against One-T.

I feel really fortunate to know some of my teammates. I have teed it up with Yoccos and OneT. I will be teeing it up in the near future with Biggsy and Belbin and although I haven't played with Beblin we did spend some time getting to know one another last fall. P4b and I spent a little time talking last fall and we've spent a lot more time PMing each other lately. For those that I have not met yet, I look forward to it. This is going to be a lot of fun to compete in.

Damn, look at you TC, barking out rules to your team already. NEVER CONCEDE a got-damn putt or I'll put my foot in your a$$...what the heck is that about? Team Hackers, do you really think you want to play hard for someone who just bosses you around like that? Wow.....my captain would never tell me how to play my matches, he'd just put me in a position to be violated then trust that they can get it done. I love my captain.

FIFY man.

Damn, look at you TC, barking out rules to your team already. NEVER CONCEDE a got-damn putt or I'll put my foot in your a$$...what the heck is that about? Team Hackers, do you really think you want to play hard for someone who just bosses you around like that? Wow.....my captain would never tell me how to play my matches, he'd just put me in a position to be successful then trust that I can get it done. I love my captain.

Queerest.post.ever

Good thing your captain keeps ranch in his golf bag. You sound like you want it.

Gotta give the love to Team Hackers. A lefty Captain and 2 of my Di11 fellow testers on it. Give 'em hell boys

yes, we are all scared of a little boy driving a Jetta! At least you can drive that car further than you can drive a golf ball. Whever has you matched up will be sittin on 18 waiting for the rest of the team after 10 holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back