2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

I'm so ready for this. I can't wait to just see the list of available iron sets.

Thank you ll for the Birthday wishes, I am in NOLA at the moment heading to Destin Later today. Great night with the in law family. I can tell there will have to be massive trips to the gym after this week. OMG this family can cook. Will have some more time later in the week for forum updates, but there are some surprises for the wife Birthday on Sunday. She is not on here so, saying i have her Mom and two sisters coming in to the condo about an hour behind us for a few days won't spoil her suprise.....i'm am banking points like a mad man.....busy week with her 50th and hopefully a few rounds at Regatta, The Raven, and maybe slipping over and play Sharks Tooth in Panama City...

I'm so ready for this. I can't wait to just see the list of available iron sets.

Like a kid before Christmas, see all those boxes under the tree and I can wait to find out what’s in them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This seems like a ton of work to organize. Having to work with the resort for villas, but also extended range time and balls Sat morning. Working with a bunch of club manufacturers to have irons at the event, getting everyone at True Temper set up, overseeing Wardy’s club builds. Trying to accommodate setups across spectrums of skill and swing speeds (and even a lefty).

Sure I’m missing a bunch, but certainly appreciative of the opportunity.

This seems like a ton of work to organize. Having to work with the resort for villas, but also extended range time and balls Sat morning. Working with a bunch of club manufacturers to have irons at the event, getting everyone at True Temper set up, overseeing Wardy’s club builds. Trying to accommodate setups across spectrums of skill and swing speeds (and even a lefty).

Sure I’m missing a bunch, but certainly appreciative of the opportunity.

hahah it’s not easy but that’s okay. Genuinely the biggest issue we are running into is LH clubs and getting sets in time for event. We did warn our LH participant of this however.

hahah it’s not easy but that’s okay. Genuinely the biggest issue we are running into is LH clubs and getting sets in time for event. We did warn our LH participant of this however.
That’s definitely understandable. Hopefully you’ll be able to secure a few 7i heads for him to get a good demo experience.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Will we know our Villa mates prior so we can do some planning?

Will all of the sets have standard size grips? Any midsize coming along?

Will all of the sets have standard size grips? Any midsize coming along?

Yes everything will be standard.
While we would love to be able to bring every shaft combo in every head combo in every grip combo, it is just not possible. So instead, we hope people will test and review the shafts and when they choose the set they will take home, they can put any grip on them of course.

Alright, I can't take it anymore. No more watching other people experience Hammock without me. ✈

See you guys in a month. Also, be nice to me, I'm building your clubs.

Yes everything will be standard.
While we would love to be able to bring every shaft combo in every head combo in every grip combo, it is just not possible. So instead, we hope people will test and review the shafts and when they choose the set they will take home, they can put any grip on them of course.

I’ll be scouting for my favorite grips that golf pride discontinued. If anyone knows where I can get a set of ndmc midsize in the platinum/white/blue let me know

Alright, I can't take it anymore. No more watching other people experience Hammock without me.

We’ll be on our best behavior, sort of

Alright, I can't take it anymore. No more watching other people experience Hammock without me.

See you in a month. A HMB/MMC combo set with black LZ 6.0 or DG120's would be nice.

Alright, I can't take it anymore. No more watching other people experience Hammock without me. ✈

SA_WEET will be god to see you again....the commentary is always good and I guess the "Steaksauce " moniker will have to make a change for good now

SA_WEET will be god to see you again....the commentary is always good and I guess the "Steaksauce " moniker will have to make a change for good now

Now we’re talking!!

Steaksauce gonna be cooking some apertizers.....any requests?

Last edited:

BOOM! Dan the MAN in the house. I just hope any of his talent rubs off on my set.

We are hopeful that his review acumen rubs off a bit. The pre-requisite of course is that the set you get will be reviewed on THP Forum both heads and shafts.

Back