2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

And here I was hoping everyone else would be sticking to blades
I'm just dumb enough to take Wilson Staff Model blades or similar. You don't need to worry about me swiping the Turbos.

@JB will the WS blades be available

I'm just dumb enough to take Wilson Staff Model blades or similar. You don't need to worry about me swiping the Turbos.

@JB will the WS blades be available

Not at this one. We will have a single set of muscle backs though, but not multiple as last year they were not in high demand.

Guessing it’s the mp-20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is correct...And time to ditch Tapatalk. Mobile browser is WAYYYY better now. :D

Hello from mobile!

Is there a chance they are part of a combo set?

We dont do combo sets at this type of event. Remember, this event is all about the shafts. We just happen to include clubs for everybody to kick it up a notch.

And in return, we just ask for participants to review their shafts and clubs post event. While we hope everybody honors that, we know some won’t and thats a shame, but fact of life. Sometimes it will ruin it for others, but usually THPers pick up the slack.

We dont do combo sets at this type of event. Remember, this event is all about the shafts. We just happen to include clubs for everybody to kick it up a notch.

And in return, we just ask for participants to review their shafts and clubs post event. While we hope everybody honors that, we know some won’t and thats a shame, but fact of life. Sometimes it will ruin it for others, but usually THPers pick up the slack.
I understand it's all about TT. Just curious what will be attached to all those shafts. I'd love nothing more than to review some new secret shaft that helps me pull off a set of MB's. Regardless of the clubs, I'm sure most others along with myself are mostly looking forward to the experience. I like writing so no issue keeping up my end of the deal with feedback.

Thats the one and only advantage of being lefty... I can pick last and still pretty much get whatever set I want but I want my villa mates to get the opportunity to pick first so I want to win the Villa Crawl for bragging rights. i can't wait to try out the True Temper shafts. I haven't played True Temper in years. I was fit into Kuro Kage when I bought the Titleist 716 AP1's and really haven't thought about a shaft change but hopefully this event will open my eyes to a whole new experience. When I do the online shaft match it always comes up with the Project X 6.0 LZ shafts so I want to see what they are about.

I am so pumped to watch you guys mash all these irons.

It'll be a blast to watch and bring to the forum.

Oh stuffed will he mashed, can’t say it will be the irons though...

I am so pumped to watch you guys mash all these irons.

It'll be a blast to watch and bring to the forum.
Ready to engage mash mode

Prepping for Hammock Beach. Ready for some greatness.
2125d09ffab7ec66667033e204bdfd4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Exchanged some emails with TT today about the villa crawl and the importance of it for the participants. We are prepared to be blown away...dazzled. We will make our rounds to each one, and will have ballots to cast votes. The difference could be the exact set you want.

Winning the villa crawl could be the difference between going home with the irons/shafts you want or being @OITW and watching someone else take them home

LOL, and a thank you to Canadan for building these.....back from Vaca Boyz. Villa ! is ready to blow this b*tch....and yes, i know i used an exclamation point for the one.

Back