The Official Banter Away Thread

Chrome for some reason hates every 5 giphy images. It's weird. Just shows blank.
Haven’t experienced that. I just get abut a million duplicates

This made me laugh today. Saw it on Twitter

ff77a6699b70aa40f59e41084ae45aa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drove down to Carlsbad this morning for meetings and had time for our fav breakfast in the area. Delicious coffee from Beach Plum.

You have an awfully colorful signature JB. :cool:

Thought my little dude finally slept through the night for a decent chunk for the first time...turns out I finally just got so tired I slept through it. :sleep:

Going to be a fun night at work! Wonder if someone will call the police and we get put on lockdown?!

The giphy plug in is an absolute game changer in terms of responding on THP hahaha...I love it.

The giphy plug in is an absolute game changer in terms of responding on THP hahaha...I love it.

The forum experience is far superior now in my opinion, but also using it natively over Tapatalk gives the users so many more features and they will continue to grow.

The forum experience is far superior now in my opinion, but also using it natively over Tapatalk gives the users so many more features and they will continue to grow.

And add in the bonus of anything to get me off of tapatalk, will be appreciated by my phone. If anything takes up all of my battery or crashes on my phone, it tends to be tapatalk.

With some juggling, tomorrow is going to be crazy. 3 companies to meet with for some fun 2020 stuff and then biz dinner.

With some juggling, tomorrow is going to be crazy. 3 companies to meet with for some fun 2020 stuff and then biz dinner.

Say hi to Rachel, Jos and Yags for me

:cobra: #4Lyfe

I dig how all the sponsors are laid out at the bottom of the page

I dig how all the sponsors are laid out at the bottom of the page

Transparency is very important to us and with this new platform allowed us with some work by @GolferGal to accomplish that. There are so many assumptions, most of which are incorrect, that we thought it would just be easier to have everything in the open. No affiliate programs, or paid if someone clicks, etc. Just a clean form that has every sponsor on there and is updated each year.

Transparency is very important to us and with this new platform allowed us with some work by @GolferGal to accomplish that. There are so many assumptions, most of which are incorrect, that we thought it would just be easier to have everything in the open. No affiliate programs, or paid if someone clicks, etc. Just a clean form that has every sponsor on there and is updated each year.

I think it would be cool to have a link to St. Judes somewhere......just a thought. Im so proud of where that $$$ goes. Maybe an information tab along with the AC MEmbership page or something....

I think it would be cool to have a link to St. Judes somewhere......just a thought. Im so proud of where that $$$ goes. Maybe an information tab along with the AC MEmbership page or something....

There is a thing at the very top right of the screen that says "What is Albatross Club" which brings you to the thread for this past year (which is closed now). There are some killer changes coming for the 2020 membership and we are super excited.

We will once again be supporting St. Jude Research Hospital, because it is very important to us. Being on that campus moved both @GolferGal and myself and receiving that VIP Plaque (that is in her office) that @Canadan posted in that thread is super important because it is in the name of this community, not Morgan and myself.

With that said, I agree that a link should be in there. We will make that happen in the 2020 thread, through hyper link. They have some unique rules about logos and such that we respect, outside of shorter term charity drives, but other than that have been fantastic to deal with and incredibly warming to what we are doing here on a yearly basis.

We will continue to up the ante with the membership add ons, and through the growth of this forum, hopefully be able to continue to increase our donations to them annually and help such a worthy cause. We know that every website/forum has donations and such, and we also know we are the only one with this charity component because it means a lot to us. THP will always be 100% free. For those that want more, such as equipment testing, special experiences (just wait till 2020 announcements start) and more, the Albatross Club is a way to add something, while helping to do something special for a great organization.

We will continue to up the ante with the membership add ons, and through the growth of this forum, hopefully be able to continue to increase our donations to them annually and help such a worthy cause. We know that every website/forum has donations and such, and we also know we are the only one with this charity component because it means a lot to us. THP will always be 100% free. For those that want more, such as equipment testing, special experiences (just wait till 2020 announcements start) and more, the Albatross Club is a way to add something, while helping to do something special for a great organization.

i like the sound of this....

Back