The Official Banter Away Thread

Sometimes I just need to go read Ron Swanson quotes....

2D44BB78-0B9D-4517-AD76-1554AEEC62F3.gif

And they are built right into Giphy right in the new THP Forum.

Yes. But not the one I wanted. The giphy feature is great and use it often but doesnโ€™t always have what Iโ€™m wanting to say lol.

Iโ€™m going down a gif rabbit hole I may not soon come out of...

Iโ€™m going down a gif rabbit hole I may not soon come out of...

Internet is a weird place. Take a flashlight

That's a dangerous path. That's like me with The Dodo, hours will pass and I won't even know it.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thatโ€™s hilarious because yesterday I spent a half hour in bed before going to sleep watching The Dodo vids....

I'm so ready. It's hilarious.

I never understood the love for it...and then I binged three seasons in like a couple weekends

A friend of mine told me about a game where someone says a really random phrase or word and then the other person tries to go and find the most obscure or hilarious gif that come up about it. Itโ€™s pretty damn funny

A friend of mine told me about a game where someone says a really random phrase or word and then the other person tries to go and find the most obscure or hilarious gif that come up about it. Itโ€™s pretty damn funny
Sounds like my kind of thread.

Sounds like my kind of thread.

Maybe but it would need to be managed by one person so I as no to muddy the topic waters throughout the day...

For example. If you said....โ€Potatoโ€ and I went to giphy and found.....

Or

Or

I've had a package go from south of Chicago, to Indianapolis, to Columbus, and eventually (assuming) here.

And you wonder why UPS isn't super fast at shipping.

Back