The Official Banter Away Thread

Meeting number 2 on our way. I’m already tired hahah.

You should stop waking up at 3am PST :D

haha it was earlier this morning. But was able to go back to sleep for a bit.

I like seeing all the sponsors on the bottom of the web page. 38 is so many more than just 1. Silly rumors

So much room!

25DA1BFD-FC32-45A5-9EF4-41FAECAD87C1.jpeg

And its official....tapatalk has been uninstalled!!

I like seeing all the sponsors on the bottom of the web page. 38 is so many more than just 1. Silly rumors

haha. Very true. Assumptions out there are silly when facts exist ?

Meeting 2 in the books. Quick break and onto meeting 3.

Morgan Cup planning will commence shortly.

And its official....tapatalk has been uninstalled!!
Burn that ****er to the ground!

Edit - found one that beats the swear filter! Hahahahaha

Burn that ****er to the ground!

Edit - found one that beats the swear filter! Hahahahaha

Interesting note. While in the conference room just now, Finley uninstalled it too.

I was wondering when tapatalk would become a filtered word.
It should be.

The mobile browser is 1,452,989,882,100 times better.

Interesting note. While in the conference room just now, Finley uninstalled it too.
This is another reason I love Finley. SMART MAN!

Admirals lounge ftmfw

I looked at ftmfw for the longest time trying to figure out how what it meant. I kept trying to combine FTW and DFW (the airport) before I finally put it together. ?‍♀️
Hahahah, you know me, ALWAYS add profanity

Just added a new emoticon :facepalm: I feel like I need this one a lot haha. I need to figure out how to make a gif transparent though. Will work on this another time, off to another meeting.

Just added a new emoticon :facepalm: I feel like I need this one a lot haha. I need to figure out how to make a gif transparent though. Will work on this another time, off to another meeting.
Tesla count, please.

I'm going to have to request a snow globe or Abominable Snowman mood pretty soon. It got chilly here today!

It amazes me people still don’t know how to place their suitcases in the overheads, hint, it’s NOT sideways.

It amazes me people still don’t know how to place their suitcases in the overheads, hint, it’s NOT sideways.

giphy.gif

Back