Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRAVIS MATHEW EZ GO POLO fro 29.99 @ www.14stix.com they have L, XL & XXL still in stock.

The Dalmahoy Windstopper Pullover from Sunice at www.14stix.com for $79.99, this is a $300 wind and rain shirt that is very cool looking.

The only thing I don't like about Golfsmith discount codes is they have more restrictions on what it is good for than any other website. TGW and GPPGolf allow discount codes to apply to most clubs, especially during holiday discounts, but Golfsmith still has restrictions on most golf equipment when it comes to their sales.

Kingdom59.com has Eidolon wedges on sale. Custom wedges for $79 each or get a set of any three that you want for $215. That sure seems like a great deal on wedges that I have heard good things about.

20% off at Golf Galaxy by using code drivingrange

Taylormade Penta TP X-Outs for $24.99 from www.14stix.com they have "Practice" stamped on one side.

Callaway Pre-Owned has the X-22 and X-22 Tours at 20% off and free next day shipping.

Nike Dri-Fit Tech Solid Polo Shirt Golf Apparel @ http://www.divot.com/ for $22.99 + $5.99 shipping.

Haha no one is buying them.

I would normally be all over these, but I bought a couple of dozen when I was in Carlsbad. I love the Penta TPs!

I've always been curious. Whats the difference between the practice and real balls? I actually have a prov1 practice ball I've played a few times(when on a bad round) and it played like a normal ball.

Also about the nike dri-fit shirts I have two of them but these shirts being sold don't look like the ones nike sells. I personally don't like the knockoffs.

I've always been curious. Whats the difference between the practice and real balls? I actually have a prov1 practice ball I've played a few times(when on a bad round) and it played like a normal ball.

Also about the nike dri-fit shirts I have two of them but these shirts being sold don't look like the ones nike sells. I personally don't like the knockoffs.

I believe the balls are the same, save for maybe a MINUTE flaw or something like that.

They usually have some tiny surface defect. Maybe a slight bump in the cover or something like that. It is usually really easy to flick off what ever the issue is. They are equal to any other ball after one hit anyways.

Practice balls are USGA certified, X outs are not. IE - you can use practice balls in a tournament, handicap round, etc, where you cannot use X outs for these events.

whats wrong with the X-out. THAT is what I was hitting

Pink Golf Tees sale

Pink Golf Tees sale

http://www.pinkgolftees.com has a spring sale with 20% off everything when you enter SPRSALE at checkout. This site has a very nice selection of lady apparel including Golftini that was just reviewed by GG.

"toursuccess" is a code for Regripit.com for Iomic grips, 20% off and free shipping

"holidayfive" is for 5.00 off your order at Lostgolfballs.com

whats wrong with the X-out. THAT is what I was hitting

X outs are not in "perfect" condition, the manufacturer noticed a flaw. Its like a car. You dont sell a car marked as new if its not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back