Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell do I eat chinese food? It's never as good as it sounds, it makes me feel awful, but there's something about that General Tsao's Chicken that gets me. I wonder if it has the devil in it?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

It always sounds better than it ends up being. I went to a buffet tonight and ate 6 pieces of fried chicken.

Why the hell do I eat chinese food? It's never as good as it sounds, it makes me feel awful, but there's something about that General Tsao's Chicken that gets me. I wonder if it has the devil in it?

It always sounds better than it ends up being. I went to a buffet tonight and ate 6 pieces of fried chicken.

One question: white or dark meat?

I breast,1 thigh, 4 drummies. Good stuff too!

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Yeah, I'm a thigh guy myself. I could eat 8 or 10 fried chicken thighs. I'm at the point right now where I don't know if I need to wipe it or dip it.

Its the alley cat in it that makes you feel so bad. They eat bad stuff and pass it on to you.

Yeah, I'm a thigh guy myself. I could eat 8 or 10 fried chicken thighs. I'm at the point right now where I don't know if I need to wipe it or dip it.

That's messed up.

My ex-wife's dad wants to be my Facebook friend? I mean, he was a pretty cool guy, but he had part in creating one of the most vile creatures on earth. Why would I want to let him in my world? That's just weird.

Do it. Hes probably finally realizing that he would rather still have you without her than her without you.
That's messed up.

My ex-wife's dad wants to be my Facebook friend? I mean, he was a pretty cool guy, but he had part in creating one of the most vile creatures on earth. Why would I want to let him in my world? That's just weird.

Its the alley cat in it that makes you feel so bad. They eat bad stuff and pass it on to you.

I like to eat cat, hehe

That's messed up.

Yeah, that's bizarre. Don't do it dude. Let that old tie die.

Yea, I'm not doing it. I don't want anybody from that time of my life to have access to my life today.

Yea, I'm not doing it. I don't want anybody from that time of my life to have access to my life today.

You'll be glad you did dude. I hate having mutual friends from me and my ex's past involved in my life today via the internet. They say stupid things.

That's messed up.

Rejected!

You'll be glad you did dude. I hate having mutual friends from me and my ex's past involved in my life today via the internet. They say stupid things.

It's the same thing with me on facebook, I don't have my mom on FB and I can't even stand having my sister on fb. I also have a couple cousins and such that I shouldn't even be FB friends with.

dude i have fam i dont even know on my facebook hahaha... totally regret it

For the money you spent on gas, id invest in a little kit to do all of your own repairs. Grips, shafts, whatever. Everything through the mail would keep you from needing to drive. And if you're 90 minutes away, chances are someone else is looking for the same thing. Start doin grips and shafts outta your garage and make a little tax free coin.

From the iPhone.

That's a solid idea man - thanks - I've thought of that, just never done it myself. I do have some old clubs sitting around I could practice on...

For the money you spent on gas, id invest in a little kit to do all of your own repairs. Grips, shafts, whatever. Everything through the mail would keep you from needing to drive. And if you're 90 minutes away, chances are someone else is looking for the same thing. Start doin grips and shafts outta your garage and make a little tax free coin.

From the iPhone.

Have you done it yourself? Just curious as to the difficulty of it and if I'd be getting in over my head.

I do my own grips, and have just started getting into shafts. Its not that hard if you have the right materials.

Did you order a kit? From Golfsmith or some store like that?

I work at a golf store, so I have a station there.

All you need is a rubber vice, torch, varsol, epoxy, 2 sided tape, ferrules(sized), heat gun, spray bottle and a grip cutter. That should get you started.

I do my own grips and shafts like Thainer and it's very easy once you do it a couple of times. You can order most of everything you need on golfsmith, mostly you will need a vice, rubber shaft holder, ban saw, or angle grinder or dremel, grip tape, lighter fluild and some epoxy then fly at er.

I do my own grips and shafts like Thainer and it's very easy once you do it a couple of times. You can order most of everything you need on golfsmith, mostly you will need a vice, rubber shaft holder, ban saw, or angle grinder or dremel, grip tape, lighter fluild and some epoxy then fly at er.

Thanks for the info! I'll probably give it a shot

I work at a golf store, so I have a station there.

All you need is a rubber vice, torch, varsol, epoxy, 2 sided tape, ferrules(sized), heat gun, spray bottle and a grip cutter. That should get you started.

Thanks for sparking my interest

It's the first day of spring....so naturally, there are huge snowflakes falling outside my window right now. Sometimes I really hate living up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back