You have to make that play. That is the difference in winning and losing. Steelers WR booted it.

You have to make that play. That is the difference in winning and losing. Steelers WR booted it.

They’ve been doing it all year. Rudolph hasn’t played as bad as his receivers have made him look

Did I hear some boo birds there? Maybe just stunned sounds.
Bad playcalling on the open receiver and the batted down balls :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, they should win this game at home and if their D holds up (it should), it should be a good win.

I think we’ll get the W. I left downtown after work around 4:30 and there were a lot of Steelers fans.

I won’t be surprised if almost half the stadium were full of Steelers fans. Which is why i cringed when baker demanded his fans to be quiet during offensive plays.:rolleyes:

Hmmmm. Interesting blocking

Game 10 and Steelers still have guys on defense who don't know what they're doing.... Wasn't Tomlin a D-backs coach, blah, blah, blah.... way to have your team ready to go Mike

Big Ben looks like he wants to tell you about the Camaro IROC Z he is restoring but is just waiting for his tax refund to come in so he can get it painted.

I should’ve picked the browns defense over the Steelers in fantasy.

Cleveland with an opportunity to score again before half.

Seibert looks like me with a 4 iron.

Steelers not taking advantage of gifts from Cleveland ( missed FG and failure to recover fumble) at end of half.

Steelers not taking advantage of gifts from Cleveland ( missed FG and failure to recover fumble) at end of half.

It’s hard to take advantage when you lose your #1 WR, #1 RB, and your left tackle looks like he’s on roller skates.

Steelers receiver was earholed. Very scary.

Myles Garrett will be out at least one game, most likely more.

Garrett should be locked up for that. POS.

Myles Garrett will be out at least one game, most likely more.
He will be done for awhile. The league will cite player safety and hit him with 6.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's a shame Kitchens and Tomlin didn't go at it right there.

That was really ugly.

Suspend him for the rest of the season without pay.... absolutely horrible

Back