TEASER TEEm Tour Edge Returning in 2020

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Lot of fun this year, so we are going to do it again next year. The details are simple.

We will select 2020 Albatross Club Members that will receive Tour Edge equipment throughout the year to review on the forum and then of course keep.

More coming soon.

Oh this is cool. It’s a crazy unique way of doing things, and I love that. Some good feedback given last year!

Very cool, they've low key killed the past two years, and I can't wait to see what other THPers think!

Such a cool and unique way to engage with a OEM...

I didn't get on the TEEm this year, really hoping to make the cut for 2020! :drinks:

Was great this year and the TEEm put out some good info looking forward to next year.

Such a great way to share extensive real hands on testing by everyday recreational golfers. Love it.

Very cool! I know the THPers that were chose this year had a blast with it.

Great to hear this is coming back!!

This is great stuff.

Hybrids and fairway woods which seem to be their specialty are things I am always interested in. Sounds like a cool opportunity for the lucky chosen.

Very cool. The only things I know about current Tour Edge stuff are from reading THPers reviews of them.

Very cool. They are a local company to me and I like their stuff. Would love to make the TEEm next year.

This was really cool this year. Looking forward to next year!

Another awesome opportunity. This could be fun.

Such a cool experience. Followed along this year and excited to see it coming back.

This is very cool! Love that they are local to me and would love this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool!

So glad this is coming back! A very unique opportunity working with TEE. I have enjoyed a lot of stuff from them, including interviews at the HQ, so this is a fantastic chance for some THPers!

This is definitely a unique opportunity for some lucky THPers to give feedback to the community about new equipment. Such a cool feature brought to you by THP.

Another awesome opportunity brought to us Albatross Members by THP. Would love to try out some Tour Edge equipment. This was a fun follow, looks to be ever better in 2020.

I am already a TE fan so count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear that this is coming back.

This was a lot of fun to participate in. Glad it's coming back.

Back