LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Anyone else finding the irony in the accountant miscounting there? Or is that just me? Cause I’m laughing pretty hard at my own joke
All I know is a thing - maybe the only thing - that could possibly take heat off Dax for the 8&6 finish just happened. Someone isn't going to stop hearing about this for a LONG time.

We are not off to a good start. Our captain miss counted the total of the team and we left somebody at the hotel
Wait whaaaaaaaat?

1575426662472.jpg

Holy hell 40 pages to catch up but I made it!

A few observations:

Those cuater shoes are ?

Scripting looks on point

ECPC looks gorgeous

Some serious yardages and numbers on those fittings!

Loving the mix of current and upcoming equipment that's in some fittings

Hope tonight is a blast for ya guys!

So how long after the departure was it noticed someone was MIA?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Finally caught caught up. Whoa, wow, wowoweeewow....insane. Incredible uodates from the THP crew...thanks for the killer updates.

PS: any chance of a THP event just to Al’s house?

All I know is a thing - maybe the only thing - that could possibly take heat off Dax for the 8&6 finish just happened. Someone isn't going to stop hearing about this for a LONG time.
I’m here for it...
0382BEB5-18FE-4634-BC47-538A12E680C8.gif

But this is the greatest amateur golf experience in the world.
Debatable. That orange roll at Coeur d’Alene was pretty spectacular. Probably not as good as The Granddaddy, but I do still have dreams about it :)

In all seriousness, the Budget Championship in Idaho was the golf highlight of all my golfing years and I know the Granddaddy is exponentially better.

There is always one in every group :D the return j_fizzle! Sorry @j_sizzle9

More info on the missing person case happening?

Wait...we weren’t meeting in lobby at 6:30?
I’ll uber!

Damn. We waited 35 minutes for Rallo.

@rallo is smiling somewhere. All these years and maybe this will take some of the heat off him. To be fair, I think when he got initially checked in to his hotel room there was already a couple in there, chocolate covered strawberries on the bed and all. He had to go down and get rechecked in, so he was already handicapped. Now, the second time......no excuse.

We would have waited if the captain didn’t say we are all here
Just to be clear, which captain? I mean each team has one...and Finley would probably be happy to leave a couple of his guys back

Wait...we weren’t meeting in lobby at 6:30?
I’ll uber!

Are they dropping you off at the gate? Do they allow Uber into the Hideaway? So many questions haha

We would have waited if the captain didn’t say we are all here
This can’t be really happening! WTF?

Holy smokes! Finally caught up for the day. Is it weird that I'm super nervous for @j_sizzle9 right now?

Back