January Fitness Challenge

Alright, fine, fine.

Let me just take a swig of this Oakheart and Diet and then I'll go.

Behave for the next 20 minutes, nerds.
Doesn’t take much, hardest part is getting started. Glad to hear your going for it.

It was a good day for my diet but didn't get all the exercise in that I would have liked. The good news is that I have plans to make up for it tomorrow then I'm walking 18 Saturday morning

I played 18 today. I don’t workout on golf days.

More push-ups today along with some driving range. Need to find a way to the gym but taking daughter 1 to doctor tomorrow to test for flu.

Alright, I'm back!

That was lame. I need a TV in there, iPad is not getting it done.
Get a bigger iPad. You know you’re going to anyway.

just started working out again yesterday. Freaking sore

The gym is calling my name!

80 workout minutes in and over 1k burned for the day. That’s 4 in a row as I basically started this on Monday for me. Need to strengthen my left knee before my snowboarding trip at the end of January, so this is a good start.

Vizio, big hype.

Probably needs to happen. I definitely don't have enough screenage in my life.
I wish I lived closer.... I have an extra flat screen sitting in a room collecting dust..... probably cost more to ship than for you to buy a new one... but of course its not smart..... :cautious:

I wish I lived closer.... I have an extra flat screen sitting in a room collecting dust..... probably cost more to ship than for you to buy a new one... but of course its not smart..... :cautious:
haha, I really don't need one. that's the sad part.

We're not TV people. Our biggest tv is maybe 40 inches.

My gawd! How do you watch golf, or football or movies on a 40'' screen :p
Two 27 inch computer monitors and I sit about seven feet from a 40 inch tv.

All screens are viable haha

just started working out again yesterday. Freaking sore

My arms are still angry from Monday’s workout, and the shoulders have joined the protest from Wednesday’s workout. I feel your pain, quite literally. It will get better right?

Still taking it easy with 30 incline push-ups and squats Monday to Friday, but something is better than nothing right?

Trying to figure out schedule to allow time for swimming and maybe even the gym a couple evenings a week

Two 27 inch computer monitors and I sit about seven feet from a 40 inch tv.

All screens are viable haha
75 inch minimum. My wife recently saw the 85 and thought we might need it. C019E9FC-8044-49F7-A2C9-FD6517E856C1.jpeg

Back