EXPERIENCE The 2020 KBS Experience

Sounds amazing!! I bet KBS will bring out all the stops for the lucky guest!!:eek::eek:

Working with KBS on this has been a lot of fun. They are amped to meet the lucky THPer.

This sounds like a lot of fun! I would be in on trying to get in on this this year, but as always the Navy is getting in the way, lol??. I'll be on my 2 weeks of Annual Training during this event. Only plus side is I might be getting to go to Spain for this 2 weeks.
Can’t go awol for 48 hours? Haha Spain sounds pretty sweet! Thank you for your service!

I would love a chance to test the new hybrid and driver shafts.

Pretty cool to see their official twitter account talking this one up already.

Pretty cool to see their official twitter account talking this one up already.
I just saw that but you beat me to it!

There are so many things about that facility that will just make you feel like you're in a golftopia.

Between the build room, putter setup, bays, and casual area... It's just a really well structured location. It's like what my office would look like if I won the lottery haha

Need to visit my sister in law who moved to Carlsbad a couple months ago..... might as well kill two birds with one stone ;) This will be an awesome experience look forward to the follow!

This looks absolutely fantastic! Can people in Canada enter?

SIre can just like the instructions say in the first post. Anybody that is a forum member can enter this one, but Albatross Club Members get two entries.

This sounds amazing! Looking forward to this a lot.

such a great chance to experience everything KBS

This will be a fun experience & weekend for some lucky THP’er. Location is like a candy store for a THP’er.

Oh wow another crazy THP Experience!!! 2020 is shaping up to be insane!!!

Gets better and better around here every day. This is all kinds of awesome.

Just another amazing THP event!

YESSSSS!!!!! KBS is my jam! this would be an incredible trip for sure! Would need to figure out some golf with the locals...

I am holding out hope the dates work for this one. I'll know more once my soccer schedule gets released.

Back