never had a real shaft fitting so would be a great learning experience

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Same! I’d love to know more

KBS should never go to page 7

Agreed, I've been fit individually for a club or something, but to have an exclusive shaft fitting would be eye opening for us average golfers.

My 56&60 are KBs I love them in these clubs. Wonder what they would be like in the other clubs.

My 56&60 are KBs I love them in these clubs. Wonder what they would be like in the other clubs.
Yep, my Hogan wedges are KBS and are fantastic!

i am very curious to see if they are better the my steel shafts or the same looking forward to see what they got for us hackers

This contest will go live next week, Friday the 7th.

Love when JB pops in and drops these bombs! So many awesome event sign ups and it’s not even February yet!

We move from one countdown clock to another, nice!

Here we go! Wanting to get a shaft fitting to the Nth Degree this one looks like its it, Getting up there in age and really just guessing on shafts. Was hoping to try getting into some other shaft contests but I am 150% committed to my Callaway equipment so with this one being all about shafts, Yes, Yes!! Have never really tried KBS but there is interests there for sure, I even use to back in the day buy the labels and put them on other shafts :cool:

This is such a great opportunity for someone. Even if there is a slight chance to meet Kim Braley and learn so much more about KBS. I mean, that alone being the force behind KBS and the R&D for KBS Golf Shafts. The Braly's have been a force in Golf for a long time.. What an experience!

Last edited:

Other side of the continent and back in just a couple of days?

Sounds like a challenge worth doing to me.

Awesome!

The facility in the video speaks volumes. Phenomenal.

The hits keep coming. Man this year is starting off strong.

Can’t wait to hear more about someone’s trip for their shaft fitting. This sounds like an awesome time at KBS

Excellent experience. The trip boggles my mind and having the one on one sounds awesome.

This is a really cool store. My clubs are up there being reshafted now. Due to work I can’t make any events this year, but this is definitely one I would have signed up for.

Back