EXPERIENCE The 2020 KBS Experience

YESSSSS!!!!! KBS is my jam! this would be an incredible trip for sure! Would need to figure out some golf with the locals...

It would be rather tough to do that based on the flight schedule. If the winner wants us to only book their flight 1 way and they can do their own thing on the way back, that is completely up to them.

Sounds like a really fun experience for a lucky THPer!

The Driver Shafts and The Max Graphite intrigue me........A LOT !

This is one awesome quick in and out trip! Assist in building clubs, getting fitted and FREE wow

The Driver Shafts and The Max Graphite intrigue me........A LOT !

I thought you told me that you needed heavier shafts when you won the THP Clubs with 95s in them? Did you try some lightweight and end up liking them?

the weight was not the issue, form what i thought was the flex and inconsistency My shots were all over the place, They just didn't work for me, turned out to be the loft and lie was different on most all the clubs. I found out later from J\man when he checked them they were all over the map. The OL's i am trying right now are 102gm

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
In two weeks, we will announce how you can signup for this free trip.

I love KBS and have a lot of their products in my clubs now. Love seeing them do big things in 2020!

Next week we will be sharing some more info on when the contest will begin, but expect it in the next few weeks or so.

cant wait for the revealing

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This is one of the shaft companies I’ve never tried, Some of the info on site and review videos looks like they have a great product, one definitely needing to get fit. There place is a pretty cool set up. Plus I think it’s about time I took a ✈️ again. Can’t wait.

This looks very cool BUT it would be like cheating on TT. Having been to multiple events with them including their testing center and manufacturing plant, and currently playing clubs with their shafts, I just can't do it. Good luck to those that enter.

This. Sounds. Awesome!!!

Gaby Lopez is playing a KBS shaft in her hybrid. She is currently in a playoff at the Diamond Resorts.

back of my mind has nothing but the Jeopardy waiting music....

We should be hearing about the signups for this one very soon. :unsure: It is, afterall, PGA Show week! (y)

We should be hearing about the signups for this one very soon. :unsure: It is, afterall, PGA Show week! (y)
This and the mizuno one! I don’t think I’m missing any

This one looks so amazing, and there's so little chatter about it. I have a feeling a lucky THP'er is going to be blown away. I can't wait to hear the details about this one!!

Massive interest from me for this one. I would love to go through a shaft fitting with KBS.
I'm with you, I was really excited to set KBS drop their wood/ hybrid lineup. Their flexes, and fitting is a bit different than the industry status quo. It'll be interesting to see how that works out!

This would be an awesome trip.....the weeks not over yet though.....

This one will be a whirlwind. Hoping to see this one soon

I feel like grand total I have only ever owned 1 club that has/had a KBS shaft in it.
I am so inexperienced when it comes to KBS.
I know nothing lol.

Back