My buddy's got two awesome little girls, first ones just like mom, princessy and sassy, second one is like him, in his words: "she's built like a tank, plays rough, and will definitely be the goalie" in whatever sport.. funny thing is, even though he's more strict, both love him more than mom and it drives her nuts, so he's definitely a #girldad too

My daughter and I at her competition :)

66989159-A647-4C84-8764-63E10F14F537.jpeg

Great pic!! Love that sweatshirt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(y) She made us matching shirts with our favorite Christmas Vacation quote on them.

She's been in my avatar picture since Day 1!

Elle Duncan's "girl dad" anecdote about Kobe really hit me hard. I'm lucky enough to have a boy and a girl (2 and 4 years old now), but this little one came first and she stole my heart from day 1.

8FF901AF-2E27-4917-9195-C659D1EC8F38_1_201_a.jpeg

Proud #girldad over here!! My youngest of two is the sunshine of our family. Always so happy and supportive of her big brother's travel soccer. A talented hip hop dancer but now showing interest in basketball. No matter how much crazier my life will become, I need to make this happen because that's what parents do!!
8a0bab9576f449dfce0fb4f0dcb58d7e.jpg

I’ll be honest, I was nervous about becoming a #girldad because I thought I would only do well raising boys. But once my daughter was born all of those worries went away and she absolutely stole my heart.

03400CDD-C127-4E34-8C76-C6CC685661D5.jpeg

Proud Dad of Three girls!!

Attachments

• BE44A176-AB4D-401B-98A2-B613EC2CD9FE.jpeg
    BE44A176-AB4D-401B-98A2-B613EC2CD9FE.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 23
I’ll be honest, I was nervous about becoming a #girldad because I thought I would only do well raising boys. But once my daughter was born all of those worries went away and she absolutely stole my heart.

View attachment 8925361

They’re good at keeping us on our toes and working us like they’ve got us wrapped Around their tiny little fingers.

View attachment 8925361

I see you too have mastered the art of the pineapple top like ponytail that turns into a mess within a few minutes.

I see you too have mastered the art of the pineapple top like ponytail that turns into a mess within a few minutes.

It’s still better than sticky stuff in the hair...trust me.

Also...don’t ever Offer to do tiny braids when they’re older. It takes for......

Ever. And your hands will start cramping about 1/4 of the way into it.

It’s still better than sticky stuff in the hair...trust me.

Also...don’t ever Offer to do tiny braids when they’re older. It takes for......

Ever. And your hands will start cramping about 1/4 of the way into it.

perfect, I actually have no idea how to braid hair. we haven’t gotten that far and now is not the time to learn

perfect, I actually have no idea how to braid hair. we haven’t gotten that far and now is not the time to learn

Two things: a basic braid is pretty easy and something that will save your hours of brushing if shes a “long hair” girl.
Also...help her learn to braid her own hair ASAP. ?

Love my girls.

IMG_36071.jpg

The wife is much better at it than me ?

I'm a fairly new #Girldad and I can't imagine it any other way. Love this girl so unbelievably much. More than I ever knew possible.
3192d5b6b2e7e1cbcd22d2d36ea46fc4.jpg
8b9939bb0da52471a11b098166d7362c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back