What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Waaaaaaannnnttttt

A44F164D-A7FA-478E-B9AD-02D41E8FFB4D.jpeg

6E39F891-C552-4F35-9B1C-CF29BC4489B2.jpeg

Pondering stitch mystery box...

C329BEB1-CD28-40AC-A2EF-BA8B1E30294A.jpeg

Took a chance on Bonobos during their big sale.

Shirt is medium slim and very similar to RLX, almost exact in the body, though arms are a little looser.

Shorts I got in 8" inseam as I hate how long golf shorts generally are. Perfect fit just above the knee. Though I read online to go up one waist size when choosing the shorter leg and I'm glad I did. Normally wear a 31/32 depending on the brand, went 33 and definitely more like a 32 in say Nike or Puma which are what my other shorts are.

View attachment 8925279

Took a chance on Bonobos during their big sale.

Shirt is medium slim and very similar to RLX, almost exact in the body, though arms are a little looser.

Shorts I got in 8" inseam as I hate how long golf shorts generally are. Perfect fit just above the knee. Though I read online to go up one waist size when choosing the shorter leg and I'm glad I did. Normally wear a 31/32 depending on the brand, went 33 and definitely more like a 32 in say Nike or Puma which are what my other shorts are.

Thanks for this been pondering some Bonobos but haven’t tried anything since the Maide line

Thanks for this been pondering some Bonobos but haven’t tried anything since the Maide line

I'm rather impressed, especially the shorts. I may need to order another pair or two. I think the extra 50% off sale items is still on.

I really liked the Maide line. After 6+ months, the quality was a bit of a letdown for me.
I hope its gotten better.

Deal of the Week at Budget Golf!
puma polo.jpg

I really liked the Maide line. After 6+ months, the quality was a bit of a letdown for me.
I hope its gotten better.

Luckily our season is only about 4 months long :p

PUMA has made their hats (same as the P hats) available as blanks to have logos put on.

DEFINITELY getting a couple samples for my golf teams done.

Never go to the mall. Maybe I should start. Got these 3 for a few pennies shy of $62.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 20
I picked up a pair of Dillard's house brand golf pants on clearance. For $15.00. They are pretty comfy.

PUMA has made their hats (same as the P hats) available as blanks to have logos put on.

DEFINITELY getting a couple samples for my golf teams done.
Sample ordered (y)

Untitled-1-529-1.jpg

Yyyyooooooooooooo @dacatalyst41

Travis Matthew Holiday blazers might need to update that #TheGrandaddy wardrobe

CC: @MattyD-MPLS

On sale at Budget Golf $69.99 - with THP discount knocks that pretty low
I just checked it out. No discount but I think it is in for discussion for Al’s house.

4 Adidas Polos and 2 Callaway Hats

Switching up the style this year. Had the flat-bill Callaway snapbacks the last few years now going to more of a curled bill but still a snapback.

I've worn Puma polos the last 3-4 years so I'm switching and I like Adidas dri-fits. More polos being browsed as well.

Shoes still Nike :)

4 Adidas Polos and 2 Callaway Hats

Switching up the style this year. Had the flat-bill Callaway snapbacks the last few years now going to more of a curled bill but still a snapback.

I've worn Puma polos the last 3-4 years so I'm switching and I like Adidas dri-fits. More polos being browsed as well.

Shoes still Nike :)

Shocked it's not all RLX and FJ's haha. ?

Never go to the mall. Maybe I should start. Got these 3 for a few pennies shy of $62.
I wore the FJ ARC SL yesterday. Cart path only, so I did some walking. Shoes were very comfortable. Totally waterproof on a soggy course. Very happy with these shoes and even happier at the price I got them at.

Some Linksoul and Trav Mat britches for #RangeDays :oops:

One pair of Under Armour grey shorts with white polka dots.
I had to put the coral colored pair back. Just could not pull off that look.

3 more Adidas Golf Polos.

Nike Roshe G Tour Golf Shoes. Olive/Black.

I own these in Black/Black and have had zero issues with discomfort. It's a great golf shoe. So I added another pair, just in a different color, obviously.

Back