The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB, you are preaching to the choir. I was a chef in my past life (career). Fat = Flavor.

So, I always thought the Holmes guy played for the other team?

Really? My gaydar never went off. One of us needs it checked bro.

Thats a great idea, I love leftover meals, and slow cooking a cheap piece of meat is just great. A lot of people don't know that the cheaper cuts of meat actually have more flavor than the expensive cuts. The expensive cuts are pricey because the meat is tender and can be cooked quickly, but your cheaper cuts are fatter and tougher but if you can slow cook them or braise them, it is the best meat flavor wise and great for the pocket book.

Amen, bro. Filet Mingon has to be wrapped in bacon to make it taste good, but a good rump roast just needs time.

Sometimes I wish I was Canadian, but then I'd always be working around the house and getting accosted. Wait, maybe I am Canadian?

You can be in if you want to be, just have to say "aboot" a little more and throw in "eh" and your good.

My girl is in love with that Holmes guy. And since he looks like hed kick my arse Im ok with it. As long as he fixes crap around the house.

I actually like that show a lot, and he has done a TON for building codes across Canada, he also helped out building some houses and running some jobs after Katrina which was pretty cool. He would kick my ass too man, and I can only hope that one day, I too can look that good in overalls with a wife beater on underneath.

Not unless you passed the test and completed the required tasks. :D

I'd let Hawk in, he's got the same weather as us.

My lady likes to burn and watch the Office, I'm a lucky man!

Lucky man, my wife likes that show too.

Really? My gaydar never went off. One of us needs it checked bro.

I'm pretty sure he's straight, and from what I've heard he has no trouble getting a lady or three.

On another note, does anyone know how long a sprained thumb has stiffness/pain for? I did something to it about 3-4 weeks ago and it still is a little sore. I'm not even sure it's broken but doubt it because there was no swelling. It is affecting my golf swing.

Holmes on Homes. He tells it like it is. Just tears sh*t up and fixes it right. I bet if he punched you in the face it might fix your face.

Holmes on Homes. He tells it like it is. Just tears sh*t up and fixes it right. I bet if he punched you in the face it might fix your face.

Even he couldn't fix your face after punching it. He is a beastly man. With an ear ring.

I'm sort of scared for dogging out Mr Holmes now. Sorry, Mr Clean. Just keep my lady interested so I can get my THP on and you're alright with me.

Dent, I have no clue dude. I'm not a good guy to ask about injuries. I should have had knee surgery 3 years ago.

I'm sort of scared for dogging out Mr Holmes now. Sorry, Mr Clean. Just keep my lady interested so I can get my THP on and you're alright with me.

Dent, I have no clue dude. I'm not a good guy to ask about injuries. I should have had knee surgery 3 years ago.

Its good you apologized, he was going to take his show off the air and "Pinky" with him. She could come and do work around my house I'll tell you that.

I probably would have put it off too Hawk, Knee surgery is the one thing that would scare the hell out of me.

Who's Pinky? I like that little dark haired girl that 'stages' houses.

Damn I'm missing out on some banter tonight. Need to catch up real quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably would have put it off too Hawk, Knee surgery is the one thing that would scare the hell out of me.

I've had a couple. Got 3 inch screws in my right wrist too. It's modern medicine dude.

As far as your thumb goes, ice it buddy.

I'm running out of steam guys. I've been up since 430 and will most likely be up at the same time tomorrow. The good news is my mom's coming in town for a few days. I'm taking Friday off to finish the rest of the baseboards in the house and she's going to help me. Hawk Jr loves him some Grandma, so it will be nice to have her.

I've had a couple. Got 3 inch screws in my right wrist too. It's modern medicine dude.

As far as your thumb goes, ice it buddy.

I've had more than my fair share of knee surgeries and most are not that bad to recover from. That sucks about the screw though TC, I bet your fun to go through the airport screening with.

I'm running out of steam guys. I've been up since 430 and will most likely be up at the same time tomorrow. The good news is my mom's coming in town for a few days. I'm taking Friday off to finish the rest of the baseboards in the house and she's going to help me. Hawk Jr loves him some Grandma, so it will be nice to have her.

Good stuff Hawk, get some sleep. When you're done at your place I have some baseboards that need to be finished in the bathroom.

As I read through and got caught up I see it's pretty much been Breeze and Hawk talking about how much they love beef and Canadian men that are handy around the house, did I miss anything else?? Hahaha

Dent it might just need to get popped into the right place.

TC- what does your lady likes to burn mean? I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about, but I might be wayyyy off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Later big man! Tonight was fun.

I've had more than my fair share of knee surgeries and most are not that bad to recover from. That sucks about the screw though TC, I bet your fun to go through the airport screening with.

I have 3 screws in my wrist but they don't set the alarms off in the airport dude. I can tell you when it's going to be cold or when it's going to rain.

Later big man! Tonight was fun.

I have 3 screws in my wrist but they don't set the alarms off in the airport dude. I can tell you when it's going to be cold or when it's going to rain.

This might be a dumb question but can you feel the screws TC if you move your wrist in a certain way?

Double post FTW!!

I had to buy a new motorcycle helmet today. Why on earth do they make them so outrageously graphic'd up? I just wanted to replace my matte black one...nooooo. now you can't get a quality matte finish that's not rubbery. The new finish is nearly impossible to clean, ended up getting crazy skull thing that kinda looks like it was painted by a mass murderer on an acid trip.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

This might be a dumb question but can you feel the screws TC if you move your wrist in a certain way?

I don't know about TC's screws, but on a cold day I can tell you where all my surgeries were, to the exact spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back