Cuater Releasing New Styles Including The Ringer

Shoes
I kid you not, @Canadan @MWard @golfunfiltered @jdtox and I got a sneak peek at the shoes the day before the show launched and all of us were pretty impressed.
I would love to tell a story about one of the retailers and their buyer talking about the amazingness of the golf glove, but this is a family friendly forum. Plus probably best for the glove thread haha.

Oh man, both the shoes and the glove are on poooinnntt. It feels like a matter of when, not if, on those.

@JB I’m on the ledge of ordering line every single style :oops:

The Ringer is really a great looking shoe. I could easily see myself wearing 3 out of the 4 styles on the course. The price is still a little on the high side but they are some of the best looking options out there. Plus the Legends are like wearing pillows.

The Ringer is really a great looking shoe. I could easily see myself wearing 3 out of the 4 styles on the course. The price is still a little on the high side but they are some of the best looking options out there. Plus the Legends are like wearing pillows.

If you like the comfort of the Legends, you are going to love the Ringers. 😀

Reactions: KEV
I like the lines on the Ringer for sure, but I’m not a huge fan of plain black or all white shoes, I’ll have to wait and see if any other colors come out. Those gloves though.....

Ugh. I seriously do want like 3 of these pairs of shoes. I resisted, but I have to admit they look fantastic.

The Ringer looks awesome, and I want a pair.

However, that price point is beyond where my money lands. Looking forward to some sales in a year.

Saw these up close in Orlando and loved their look. Big time shoe guy, so may need to pick up a pair.

The Legend sport a little too much of a "formal" look for me but I really, really like the looks of the other 3 models.

What I thought was most notable about the spikeless was the aggressive patterns on the sole.

I've seen some companies go quite subtle/limited in the way their spikes are shaped, whereas these present like they will absolutely sink their teeth into the ground as the golfer swings.

Ugh. I seriously do want like 3 of these pairs of shoes. I resisted, but I have to admit they look fantastic.

I have a lot of shoes, and was going to hold off then TM emailed me a 20% off code, so my willpower is dimishing.

I have a lot of shoes, and was going to hold off then TM emailed me a 20% off code, so my willpower is dimishing.

Im wearing my Moneymakers today and I am not playing golf. :D

I like the Legend, outside of that though, not overly excited about any of them.

These are very impressive looking shoes. They could be used as every day and golf. Really like both sets.

I am a really big fan of these shoes. They look perfect for everyday wear and as a golf shoe.

The grey wildcard, white ringer, and black or blue money maker are just very tempting to order.

I really dig the white ones on the left.

They look great! I just cannot get my self to spend that kind of money on shoes.

What I thought was most notable about the spikeless was the aggressive patterns on the sole.

I've seen some companies go quite subtle/limited in the way their spikes are shaped, whereas these present like they will absolutely sink their teeth into the ground as the golfer swings.
They are very aggressive. Compared to my NXT spikeless it's night and day. Very stable shoe for any style. The fact that it's spikeless to boot is pretty amazing.

Really want to try on the Ringer in size 11 soon... i "need" a new pair of white golf shoes

I’m ready to get these on my feet. Really, really ready.

Back