Cuater Golf Shoes - The Legend

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
The Legend shoes were announced last fall alongside The Moneymaker. Since then, Cuater has added The Ringer and The Wildcard to their stable. @Canadan has a thread going on The Wildcard, and I believe @Molten has a pair coming to him as well, but am unsure which style.

The Wildcard Thread - https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/cuater-golf-shoes-the-wildcard.8916586/

Those other three options from Cuater are more casual or sporty looking styles, The Legend though, is more of a spin on a classic, structured looking golf shoe. Below is some information on them as well as in hand photos. I know some guys from The Grandaddy team have experience with Cuater, and @McLovin has thrown quite a bit of thoughts out there on these specifically.

The price tag for these are the highest of the four options from Cuater, coming in at $249

Crafted with timeless tradition, THE LEGEND Premium Performance Tour Golf Shoe features our Sweet Spot Technology throughout the midsole, making it one of the most comfortable golf shoes on the course. Combined with a molded insole and waterproof construction, we’ve infused the technology you actually need while maintaining sleek and iconic style.
  • Premium Performance Spiked Tour Golf Shoe
  • Sweet Spot Technology midsole for lightweight comfort and maximum performance
  • Extremely comfortable molded insole
  • Waterproof construction
  • Removeable spikes for traction and stability
  • Runs 1/2 size big.

T400-1-L.jpg

T400-2-L.jpg

T400-3-L.jpg

T400-4-L.jpg

T400-6-L.jpg

T400-7-L.jpg

• Staff
and the box that made me laugh...

T400-8-L.jpg

Great pics Dean! Much better in hand and that box is Awesome!

Love these shoes so much! Can't wait for a price drop a year from now lol.

I love them. Have worn mine 3 rounds and they are breaking in perfectly.

Great pics Deano, the mat as a background is brilliant and I’m stealing that at some point.

I’m actually really excited to get these in hand myself, the half size bigger than what they are is a good thing for me since I’m between 13 and 14, they just look so stinking comfortable, more classic than I’m used to wearing for sure as well.

Did you find the sizing to be 1/2 size bigger? I usually wear a 10 1/2 so should I go with the 10?

Classic meets modern and breathable. Love the look of these. Comfortable as heck as expected?

These shoes look awesome, wonder how they would do for walking 18. And the box is just neat. SO much nicer when companies put thought into things like that

I only have 27 holes in with my Legends but I was really impressed with them. Straight out of the box they were very comfortable which makes me excited to see how much better they get as they break in. Like Molten said they're a great combo of classic look with modern touch.

Did you find the sizing to be 1/2 size bigger? I usually wear a 10 1/2 so should I go with the 10?

I feel like they run a 1/2. I'm usually an 11 1/2 and these are a little loose compared to others.

I only have 27 holes in with my Legends but I was really impressed with them. Straight out of the box they were very comfortable which makes me excited to see how much better they get as they break in. Like Molten said they're a great combo of classic look with modern touch.

I feel like they run a 1/2. I'm usually an 11 1/2 and these are a little loose compared to others.
Thanks Kev, hope you guys are doing good!

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
They are great looking shoes and the pics don't do them justice. They are even better looking in hand.

They are great looking shoes and the pics don't do them justice. They are even better looking in hand.
I totally agree with this. I'm going to wear the hell out of these this year. I really want a black pair of the Ringer because of how much I like these already.

I have a strong desire to get these in white and then look like a goofball wearing them in shorts.

The Legend shoes were announced last fall alongside The Moneymaker. Since then, Cuater has added The Ringer and The Wildcard to their stable. @Canadan has a thread going on The Wildcard, and I believe @Molten has a pair coming to him as well, but am unsure which style.

The Wildcard Thread - https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/cuater-golf-shoes-the-wildcard.8916586/

Those other three options from Cuater are more casual or sporty looking styles, The Legend though, is more of a spin on a classic, structured looking golf shoe. Below is some information on them as well as in hand photos. I know some guys from The Grandaddy team have experience with Cuater, and @McLovin has thrown quite a bit of thoughts out there on these specifically.

The price tag for these are the highest of the four options from Cuater, coming in at $249

Crafted with timeless tradition, THE LEGEND Premium Performance Tour Golf Shoe features our Sweet Spot Technology throughout the midsole, making it one of the most comfortable golf shoes on the course. Combined with a molded insole and waterproof construction, we’ve infused the technology you actually need while maintaining sleek and iconic style.
  • Premium Performance Spiked Tour Golf Shoe
  • Sweet Spot Technology midsole for lightweight comfort and maximum performance
  • Extremely comfortable molded insole
  • Waterproof construction
  • Removeable spikes for traction and stability
  • Runs 1/2 size big.

T400-1-L.jpg

T400-2-L.jpg

T400-3-L.jpg

T400-4-L.jpg

T400-6-L.jpg

T400-7-L.jpg
Check out Sqairz golf shoes. They are now under $200. Best shoes I have ever had. Comfort is unparalleled.

Classic meets modern and breathable. Love the look of these. Comfortable as heck as expected?

that’s a great description. definitely a throwback to tradition, but with good modern updates and tech.

Check out Sqairz golf shoes. They are now under $200. Best shoes I have ever had. Comfort is unparalleled.
There is another thread for this - I don’t question this message at all, don’t worry.

A really nice looking shoe. I would be more apt to going for the Wildcard over these since I walk and like spikeless but if I wanted some spikes shoes, these would definitely be high on the list.

I would like to see a spikeless version of this shoe. Like the upper a lot. They used a generic sole unit which is fine. I think as this brand developes they will have their own unqiue molds for sole units. Everyone seem to love the comfort and that is what matters.

I would like to see a spikeless version of this shoe. Like the upper a lot. They used a generic sole unit which is fine. I think as this brand developes they will have their own unqiue molds for sole units. Everyone seem to love the comfort and that is what matters.

I could get down with a spikeless version too.

They remind me of bowling shoes for some reason, but great review. Definitely a classy looking shoes.

Nice shoes but that price!$$ Ohh! High.

Nice shoes but that price!$$ Ohh! High.

They are, but I feel like they run somewhat equivalent with what other leather shoes of this ilk go for. But it’s definitely their top tier shoe.

I don't doubt it but I'm not looking to spend that much on shoes unless they will last for several years.

Back