The Official Banter Away Thread

You know you love this community when you see a post by @Danimal and read it in @JDax voice saying “Dee-Animal”.

That was a great weekend at the Srixon Experience guys.
That put a smile on my face. Much needed. 👍

We have a fun week on THP planned.
Live Stream tomorrow with @Canadan
Wednesday Live Stream with Noelle from Srixon
Thursday Live Chat with Matty B from Callaway
Friday Live Stream Game Show with Cobra Golf

That is a lineup...

Remember playing video poker at that bar in the Aria and you were talking about being nervous to play the next day? And I told you that I lost 8&6 at the Grandaddy, and you couldn’t **** the bed worse than I did, and you would be ok... ?
Good times...

Remember playing video poker at that bar in the Aria and you were talking about being nervous to play the next day? And I told you that I lost 8&6 at the Grandaddy, and you couldn’t **** the bed worse than I did, and you would be ok... ?
Good times...

Pretty sure that horse racing game beat you 8 and 6 too

Drove over to see my father today. Got to spend a couple of hours chatting, keeping my distance of course. See their new puppy and then settle in for the day and work. During that time I have spoken to so many people in the golf business, and heard both the good and the bad.

Tomorrow I will head back from the condo back to Clearwater and what a week we have on top, but I am pretty energetic and I needed that.

Sometimes I am such an idiot. I struggled with figuring out my forum name for days when I first signed up, only to come up with my current gem of a pun. I am not big, nor any variation of a dill (pickle, Dillon, or otherwise). It was a panic pick.

For the first time in my life today, I realized that the first four letters of my last name are "vice" and I am in Miami. Ill let you all do the math on that. My proper forum name was so obvious. 🤦‍♂️

Sometimes I am such an idiot. I struggled with figuring out my forum name for days when I first signed up, only to come up with my current gem of a pun. I am not big, nor any variation of a dill (pickle, Dillon, or otherwise). It was a panic pick.

For the first time in my life today, I realized that the first four letters of my last name are "vice" and I am in Miami. Ill let you all do the math on that. My proper forum name was so obvious. 🤦‍♂️

Send a note to @GolferGal and have her change it problem solved

Send a note to @GolferGal and have her change it problem solved
Maybe in the future, but people know me as BigDill, so BigDill it will be for the immediate future.

Maybe in the future, but people know me as BigDill, so BigDill it will be for the immediate future.

Besides Miami Vice Putt Putt Palace just doesn't have the same ring to it. :D

Lolololololooolol

My wife just said she doesn't like Publix regular white bread because the crust gets too crunchy when she toasts it.

I could write a book.

My wife just said she doesn't like Publix regular white bread because the crust gets too crunchy when she toasts it.

I could write a book.

I thought the mountain of birthday threads was being dropped?

I used to be a Chrome user, than I switched to Safari because Chrome was giving me fits on my iMac. Then I started having trouble loading certain sights on Safari so I switched back to Chrome. Now Chrome is hot garbage and I am back to Safari. I feel like this scene from The Office

View attachment 8935902
I've been using Firefox for quite a while. I tried going back to Safari when it was supposedly "new and improved", but I've gotten so used to Firefox that it's more hassle than it's worth to faffle around learning another browser.

If you don't make a thread about your 5 year anniversary on THP, did you even have one? Just realized I've been on THP over 5 (now approaching 5 1/2) years. And, running up to 30K posts here soon. Where does the time go?

I could write a book.

C56F827F-D509-4A45-B74D-D4B09F5C37DA.jpeg

so what you're saying is, you can't change your name because SO MANY people know you, it would really turn their world upside down. they'd be in a frenzy wondering, 'what happened to @BigDill??? is he ok? we need to alert the authorities!'

it sounds to me like, at least in your own mind, your current user name is rather apropos.

:ROFLMAO:

so what you're saying is, you can't change your name because SO MANY people know you, it would really turn their world upside down. they'd be in a frenzy wondering, 'what happened to @BigDill??? is he ok? we need to alert the authorities!'

it sounds to me like, at least in your own mind, your current user name is rather apropos.

:ROFLMAO:
Hah nah, I don’t think it would be a big deal, plenty of people have done it. But I prefer to keep it for review consistency.

Back