Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I really want the TEE EXS Pro driver.

Always a fun black hole like ponder haha
For sure. Without getting data its like throwing a dart at a map though with so many options out there. Just my want to tinker to see if I can change a few things with my setup.

Live video of me yesterday.

For sure. Without getting data its like throwing a dart at a map though with so many options out there. Just my want to tinker to see if I can change a few things with my setup.

Live video of me yesterday.

Well, I’ve got a Kinetixx with a cobra adapter that needs a new home since I’m selling these two driver heads this week. :p;)

Well, I’ve got a Kinetixx with a cobra adapter that needs a new home since I’m selling these two driver heads this week. :p;)
🤔 That is one I'll admit I haven't looked at. I'll have to do some reading and see if its what I'm looking for

Materials for a new deck ponder is killing my golf equipment ponder 😑

graphite iron shafts - aerotech? mitsu? ust? fuji? what else?

Lmao, best driver setup I hit today? (LST as the king sat back and watched today)

Mav Max 9 set to -1/D w Riptide 60 6.5

Who the hell am I anymore???

I really want the TEE EXS Pro driver.

had one in the cart yesterday...couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger

had one in the cart yesterday...couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger
Dude. Same. So so so so so so same.

Dude. Same. So so so so so so same.

opened up my email earlier and saw the reminder about finishing my purchase :LOL:

opened up my email earlier and saw the reminder about finishing my purchase :LOL:
Great, so I’ve got that coming now. Lmao!

oops, not the pro but the vanilla exs 200...but you get the idea :LOL:

Ordered a Honma 747 7 wood, now I think I have to have a 747 3 wood so the bag is all Honma except for the Toulon..if I completely bail on the Super Hybrids which is doubtful but getting closer. The magic has worn off them..

Sun Mountain Tour Series cart bag has caught my eye now :rolleyes:

Shafts to try in the SIM. Want to try to go way outside my norm.

Shafts to try in the SIM. Want to try to go way outside my norm.

I put together a Sim Max with the EvenFlow Blue CB shaft but can't bring myself to pull the trigger

I put together a Sim Max with the EvenFlow Blue CB shaft but can't bring myself to pull the trigger
I have a SIM, and about 5/6 other clubs I haven't yet hit waiting for me at the apartment, and some typical for me shafts, but I have a sudden desire to get weird with it. Like, get one BIG boy, and one smooth softie. See if I can make them work.

At least get some fun numbers with 'em or something.

You still liking the counter balance?

You still liking the counter balance?

yeah, it seems to be working in the yellow for me so i figure trying the evenflow might be worth a look...if it doesn't work, i already have the yellow and smoke ready to go.

I managed to kick the driver ponder, but it’s been replaced by a serious wedge ponder and some hybrid/utility iron curiosity.

With the switch to the correct shaft in the Epic Flash SZ regular flex PX Blue Evenflow from the way too stiff for me hazadous smoke and the EXS 17 degree booting the 2h out of the bag and the CBX2 and Full face wedge set all put in the bag I have no ponders right now. I will probably be offloading all my extra stuff that isn't meant for the spare bag.

There will be lust for the PTXs but I am waiting for the end of the year for the next set of irons and that decision.

Golfworks finally got me with their 20% off custom shop deal, and I ordered the Maltby KE4 Tour TC #3 hybrid I’ve been eyeing for some time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pondering a Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid, but I really like my current one

Arghhhh, not sure what to do

Back