Review CaddyDaddy Claw Glove Review

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
What piece of equipment, outside of the golf ball or tees of course, would you say golfers go through more than any other? If you said the glove, then you’re right on the mark.

I know I’m one who has historically hesitated to spend the money on the upper tier gloves because with my death grip I can wear through the heel pad section of a palm at a breakneck pace. Besides, even if you don’t wear it out, odds are most of us will sweat through it. How do you solve those problems? For years its been to just buy a cheaper glove you don’t mind essentially ruining in a short time. Well, CaddyDaddy believes they have come up with a solution, and after working with their “Claw” glove design, I have a hard time arguing that.

AND BONUS: THP Coupon for these is continuing through the month of July! The Coupon code is THP

Continue reading...

#1 golf glove on THP.. only reason it's not not everyone has given a chance because marketing say use a players glove... This thing is durable and feels like Spider-Man grip!

PSA: don't try to climb walls

Been playing one glove for over 20 rounds with no sign of wear.

Good review @Jman you hit a couple spots right off the bat that stuck out to me. When you said the branding is aggressive I chuckled to myself because that logo on the top in my opinion isn't well done. I'm not sure I would wear a glove that says "claw" on it, it looks like an informercial purchase. It has nothing to do with the brand itself or the quality I just don't like the way it looks. To the rest of the glove I don't hate it but as someone who doesn't have issues with wear or breathability really I'm not sure its something I'd benefit from personally.

One question though so you feel the ridges when gripping a club? seems like you would?

Another excellent write up Jman. I'm another who used to burn holes through premium leather gloves way too fast but have not had one issue since converting to the CaddyDaddy offering. The Claw far exceeds your 'lasts 3-5 times longer' claim for me. I went to the prior iteration last fall based upon THP coverage and then upgraded to the 'CLAW' as soon as they came available. Just an all around superior glove and amazing CS too IMO. Your review nails all the reasons why, thank you.

Loving the performance and durability of this glove! Great glove, great price, and great customer support!

• Staff
Good review @Jman you hit a couple spots right off the bat that stuck out to me. When you said the branding is aggressive I chuckled to myself because that logo on the top in my opinion isn't well done. I'm not sure I would wear a glove that says "claw" on it, it looks like an informercial purchase. It has nothing to do with the brand itself or the quality I just don't like the way it looks. To the rest of the glove I don't hate it but as someone who doesn't have issues with wear or breathability really I'm not sure its something I'd benefit from personally.

One question though so you feel the ridges when gripping a club? seems like you would?
I don’t notice them.

Yeah, I think this version is improved logo and branding wise, but it’s still a bit strong.

That in mind though I’ve gotten past it as the gloves are just so damn good.

Good stuff, @Jman. If I’m buying and sizing down, is my cadet medium size becoming a small?!

Good stuff, @Jman. If I’m buying and sizing down, is my cadet medium size becoming a small?!
Probably your best bet, shouldn’t need the shorter fingers of the cadet with the small imo. Nice thing is, if it’s not a good fit, they’ll exchange it and take care of you.

Probably your best bet, shouldn’t need the shorter fingers of the cadet with the small imo. Nice thing is, if it’s not a good fit, they’ll exchange it and take care of you.
I think numerous people here, if not happy with the size, have been taken care if.

I think numerous people here, if not happy with the size, have been taken care if.
Yup! It’s part of their guarantee, and that’s pretty kick ass!

I’ve played in scattered rain (not showers, but rain) over the past two rounds. My Claw glove provided excellent grip and I did not need to wear my rain gloves. These are extremely versatile gloves. Breathable in hot weather, grippy in rain. Just fantastic,

I’ve played in scattered rain (not showers, but rain) over the past two rounds. My Claw glove provided excellent grip and I did not need to wear my rain gloves. These are extremely versatile gloves. Breathable in hot weather, grippy in rain. Just fantastic,
This is exactly what I saw, in the rain, it legitimately shocked me.

Logo aside I like the look of the glove and want to give it a go. I saw that a coupon was extended. Is that directly through CaddyDaddy. Nice words BTW. 70 rounds!! That's like a week for you. LOL.

70 rounds!!! That is amazing. That makes that price an absolute bargain. I will have to check one out after burning through (literally) my current stock of Foot Joy gloves. The only issue may be sizing for me. I already normally wear a small so there is no way to size down from that.

Logo aside I like the look of the glove and want to give it a go. I saw that a coupon was extended. Where do I find that or is that from our friends at BG. Nice words BTW. 70 rounds!! That's like a week for you. LOL.

The Coupon is in the first post of this forum thread.

Nice review @Jman ! And I have been as pleased with these gloves as any golf product I have every tried. For the durability, comfort and function these gloves are probably the best buy in golf IMO.

70 rounds!!! That is amazing. That makes that price an absolute bargain. I will have to check one out after burning through (literally) my current stock of Foot Joy gloves. The only issue may be sizing for me. I already normally wear a small so there is no way to size down from that.

I wear a small as well and size was not an issue at all. I am on my 2nd glove and have 2 coming tomorrow if that is any indication of how pleased I am with them.

How did the palm of glove hold up after washing it?

How did the palm of glove hold up after washing it?

I saw no degradation on the palm after washing. It was almost like new after it dried.

Ordered!! I am excited to get it.

It’s the best hot weather glove I’ve ever tried! Four rounds in, and it feels like brand new - any other leather glove would start to get that tell-tale stiffness from sweat by now. I sized down from large to medium as well, and it’s a perfect fit. Highly recommended glove!!

I like everything I read. Woof, that logo needs work but otherwise I like.

I got one and I have to admit I don't love it. It feels completely different than what I am used to and is a little thicker. I can see how it would be more durable but I don't think I am going to play it. I have a size M I would send to someone to try if they are interested.

Back