Tour Event 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic

Matt Wallace attempting to soak up every available ray of sun with the all-black.

Oh Hovy. Not a good start.

I don’t want to imply anything bad about the Taylormade Ball Rickie Fowler is using, but his putting hasn’t look good at all this year.

If I clean my clubs while watching some final round golf, that counts as housework right?
Co-signed. I did my outdoor work this morning and now I’m going to do grip and club cleaning work with some coverage. Just gotta grab some lunch first.

I don’t want to imply anything bad about the Taylormade Ball Rickie Fowler is using, but his putting hasn’t look good at all this year.
I don’t think it’s the ball. He went left hand low for a bit so he seems lost to me.

Seems like the scores are a little higher today. Maybe some tricky pins? Quite a few guys getting off to slow starts.

Kirk looking very khaki today.

I don’t think it’s the ball. He went left hand low for a bit so he seems lost to me.
Yeah. He’s just struggling everywhere.

Did Finau just 3 putt from 2 feet? That’s pretty impressive.

also in the middle of a swing change right?

I think we might see a HIO on 15 today. That pin is i a great spot for these guys

I think we might see a HIO on 15 today. That pin is i a great spot for these guys

It is the opposite of Sunday pin placement

When fans come back does Bryson have a target on his back with the weight gain, the protein shakes, the distance, and now the cameraman confrontation?

Good lord #1 is giving these guys fits like I’ve not seen in a long time

Good lord #1 is giving these guys fits like I’ve not seen in a long time
Bryson is the first one I’ve seen that got it even remotely close.

also in the middle of a swing change right?
I noticed he was trying to get a bit more steep in his backswing pre-shutdown but I haven’t seen him stick with it.

Alright let's see what Wolff can do today. Hope he gets a win!

Wolfie way out right on his first tee shot.

Wolfie way out right on his first tee shot.

Holy cow.
I expect him to do well today.

Number one continuing to cause fits

I noticed he was trying to get a bit more steep in his backswing pre-shutdown but I haven’t seen him stick with it.

the announcers have talked about it the last couple of tournaments, but now sure exactly what he’s working on.

List had a similar shot and left it front edge. Best you can do from there I think bc of trees

Not the best there from Wolff. I expected a low runner from that spot

List had a similar shot and left it front edge. Best you can do from there I think bc of trees
And Wolff hits a tree limb and is short of the green. Rough start.

the announcers have talked about it the last couple of tournaments, but now sure exactly what he’s working on.

It’s a pretty big change and he mentioned previously it was going to take some time to set in.

Oof. Bryson and Armour within 1.

Back