The Masters [Spoilers]

Game on *******, TW is charging fast! 1st group seems a little shaky!

This is shaping up to be a hell of a final round!

shaping up to be, it already is. It's exceeded my expectations and we're still on the front nine!

Where is he? Maybe he's playing golf and watching DVR later?

During the masters? How dare you. THP'ers have lost man cards for less than that.

Tiger looks really good today. Unfortunatley I think the 7 stroke deficit will prove to be a little too much to overcome at the end of the day.
I'm with you. Plus there are a lot of players between him and the leader who seem to be shooting pretty dang good right now too.

Thank goodness that this is getting interesting already. I was worried that this was going to be a boring conclusion to a so-far boring Masters,

Man the front nine being so close to each other is furthering the pressure. Before anyone hits, they got to hear the cheers from the neighboring holes. It's electric already and we're only on the front nine!

But he is only one 1 fantasy golf team this week, I call that under the radar.

Well I dont think the golfing world I was speaking of is playing THP fantasy golf. And just because he is not on a fantasy team doesnt mean he hasnt been talked about as a great up and comer.

Great tee shot too. Dang, TW is looking good today, almost like he did 11 or 14 years ago.

Wait til you hear the roars on the back 9 if Tiger can keep it going. They will freaking lose their mind.

Toms just hit it on 13 with his Clevland Mashie. Poults snap hook into bunker same hole

Tiger looks really good today. Unfortunatley I think the 7 stroke deficit will prove to be a little too much to overcome at the end of the day.

Exactly, yesterday was his undoing, he needed to at least be 2 under yesterday to stand a chance.

Wait til you hear the roars on the back 9 if Tiger can keep it going. They will freaking lose their mind.

That's why it would be so awesome to attend the masters in person (along with the million other reasons). To be there and hear the different roars for the different golfers from the different holes would be like an out of body experience.

I agree. People love seeing him on fire. Me included.

Loving my ATT uverse coverage of masters. Amen corner, 14 and 15 plus all the rest

A big thanks for all of your updates everyone, but I'm gonna stop checking up and delete the masters apps. I'm gonna catch this on tape delay later after work and I don't Want to spoil it for me.

Go Luke! Go Tiger!!

Exactly, yesterday was his undoing, he needed to at least be 2 under yesterday to stand a chance.
Someone better tell him. Otherwise he is gonna waste his sunday.

The more of these short putts Rory misses the more the mind starts working against you.

Schwartzel had the exact same putt as Tiger on the Par 3. Tiger blew his 10 -15 feet by. Schwartzel barely made it up the hill.

Never mind that TIGER's SHOT ON THE PAR 5!! whoa ..

Thruthfully I was hopeing the front nine was going to be uneventful so I could catch the F1 grand prix Malaysia, but nope this is Way better.

Holy hell what a shot by Tiger.

If Tiger makes eagle it will be on!!!

This morning on Golf Channel they showed Greg Norman's collapse, after the 3rd round that year they were interviewing people and everyone pretty much sounded like they did this week, no way The Shark will blow it, he's strong mentally, his game is in great shape....I was thinking this morning, yeah but now we know that Norman is a choker, no way Rory will choke this...no freakin way.

Meanwhile TW is playing really good right now.

That's why it would be so awesome to attend the masters in person (along with the million other reasons). To be there and hear the different roars for the different golfers from the different holes would be like an out of body experience.

It is pretty awesome, undescribeable really, I hope you get to make it there sometime.

TW left with a short eagle putt. CAN SOMEONE GET HIM A MOISTURE WICKING SHIRT PLEASE

Tiger's approach at 8 just literally gave me goosebumps

Back