New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

Catalyst or Recoil?

I mean saying our swings are anything similar is well untrue ha
Catalyst all the way. I’ve been a little smitten kitten (when things go correctly).

I have been struggling hitting these left. My divots are anywhere from down the line to inside out, so it's totally face control issues, but I might just need to bend these a little more flat to try and offset this.

Catalyst all the way. I’ve been a little smitten kitten (when things go correctly).

Hit some really goodshots with the DG105s tonight - think there is more opportunity for me but these heads definitely work

I have been struggling hitting these left. My divots are anywhere from down the line to inside out, so it's totally face control issues, but I might just need to bend these a little more flat to try and offset this.

I have noticed they are defiantly draw biased. My confidence is declining with these on short iron shots, I usually play a slight draw but when I step up it's now a huge draw with the short irons. I have a hard time aiming 15 yards right on 150 and in. I'm sure if I spend a little time on the range to get them dialed in a bit more that may help. I have 10 rounds or so with these and only short warm up sessions before the rounds. I'm sure it's more of an Indian not the Arrow thing. Although I play a set of Maltby TS2's and I have no issue with this/

First post but long time lurker.

I have noticed they are defiantly draw biased. My confidence is declining with these on short iron shots, I usually play a slight draw but when I step up it's now a huge draw with the short irons. I have a hard time aiming 15 yards right on 150 and in. I'm sure if I spend a little time on the range to get them dialed in a bit more that may help. I have 10 rounds or so with these and only short warm up sessions before the rounds. I'm sure it's more of an Indian not the Arrow thing. Although I play a set of Maltby TS2's and I have no issue with this/

:welcome: Happy to have you with us, sir!!! (y)

I should do this with the GW - I can get away with the other clubs fine

Since we are playing against each other in a few months, my best advice for someone on the other team that is missing left: aim farther left ;)

I have had a few rounds where the irons are great and more than a few that I don’t know where they are going. My big miss with them is more of a straight pull than draw.

I ordered mine 1 flat and 1/4 inch short. Almost never have a left shot. Very straight to point I am missing right due to old alignment habits

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Who else other than @Molten is playing these with the Catalyst 80 shafts? I am beginning to think it is a great combo. I have a couple of rounds in with the new King Utility iron with the Catalyst 80 and it may be the best club in my bag.

Who else other than @Molten is playing these with the Catalyst 80 shafts? I am beginning to think it is a great combo. I have a couple of rounds in with the new King Utility iron with the Catalyst 80 and it may be the best club in my bag.
That is what I am playing. I have Catalyst 80 in the OL 4-PW in my bag and love them.

I should do this with the GW - I can get away with the other clubs fine
Are you pulling the GW left?

I'm going to get them into the shop today and get them bent and verify loft as well. I know the main issue is my overactive release and I am working on getting my hands more quite, but I still believe these need to be a little more flat.

Which utility did you get and is it gapping in there nicely for you?

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you.

Im actually the opposite in that I have not noticed much draw bias and have little issue fading and or flighting.

Are you pulling the GW left?

I'm going to get them into the shop today and get them bent and verify loft as well. I know the main issue is my overactive release and I am working on getting my hands more quite, but I still believe these need to be a little more flat.

Ball flight is right to left but the GW definitely hooks more than the other clubs - i really have to baby it to straighten it out, but then I lose a ton of distance.

Definitely might be worth looking into.

Ball flight is right to left but the GW definitely hooks more than the other clubs - i really have to baby it to straighten it out, but then I lose a ton of distance.

Definitely might be worth looking into.
Yeah, that or just get another Black MiM to replace it :D

Yeah, that or just get another Black MiM to replace it :D

Haha I do have the black wedges on order to pair with something else, I am committed to my MC order through the MC though, so probably just avoid the 120-135 yard range :LOL::ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Which utility did you get and is it gapping in there nicely for you?

It is the 4i. It gaps great. According to Arccos, my 6 iron Smart distance is 189. The utility is definitely a 200 yard club.

It is the 4i. It gaps great. According to Arccos, my 6 iron Smart distance is 189. The utility is definitely a 200 yard club.
Yeah, it is closer to a 5i replacement IMO than a 4i. Easy to hit though!

I have the UT on order as well - different than the catalyst shaft going with a elevate 95 in this one. Can't wait until it gets here, did not have any success with the SZ 4i

I have the UT on order as well - different than the catalyst shaft going with a elevate 95 in this one. Can't wait until it gets here, did not have any success with the SZ 4i
Did you get a 4 or 3 UT?

Still think these end up being my next irons. Waiting on the price to come down some first, but hopefully spring of '21 these will be in the bag

Still think these end up being my next irons. Waiting on the price to come down some first, but hopefully spring of '21 these will be in the bag

We know how you like to take people's hollow body offerings :oops::oops::oops:

Back