Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
weatherman said it was supposed to be a severe thunderstorm... its gorgeous outside right now... so much for golf today

Moronic drivers at night that can't figure out how to dim their effin lights. I'm out for a ride on my bike tonight, low beam on a motorcycle is pretty bright so I'm constantly getting flashed. I flash my brights back and these dumb swamp #ucks can't figure it out. Just about wiped out because of their incompetence.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Last night I went to the local lit driving range for a quick night session. Afterwards when I was leaving I pulled out onto the road and stopped at a Red light. The car across the intersection flashed his high beams at me. I first ignored it thinking he must have accidently hit the high beam. He flashes again at me, this time I look around, maybe he's flashing at someone else. Then he flashes his beam at me again, a little more urgently. Now I think he being weird and thankfully the light turns green and I turn left. As I'm driving away from the intersection, thinking "what a freaking weirdo", I realize I DON"T HAVE MY LIGHTS ON.
I hate the fact that probably both of use drove away thinking "what a weirdo", and only one of us was right......

Why does nice weather prevent golf?

i promised my parents id do a bunch of crap for them(cuz i though it was gonna t-storm) now i actually have to do it all on a nice day lol

Last night I went to the local lit driving range for a quick night session. Afterwards when I was leaving I pulled out onto the road and stopped at a Red light. The car across the intersection flashed his high beams at me. I first ignored it thinking he must have accidently hit the high beam. He flashes again at me, this time I look around, maybe he's flashing at someone else. Then he flashes his beam at me again, a little more urgently. Now I think he being weird and thankfully the light turns green and I turn left. As I'm driving away from the intersection, thinking "what a freaking weirdo", I realize I DON"T HAVE MY LIGHTS ON.
I hate the fact that probably both of use drove away thinking "what a weirdo", and only one of us was right......

Is it wrong to find that a funny story? :D :D :D At least you got it figured out before anything bad happened.

i promised my parents id do a bunch of crap for them(cuz i though it was gonna t-storm) now i actually have to do it all on a nice day lol

Good, well not good you're stuck working, but I was thinking (well not doing a good job of thinking today) does he want to go play in a T-storm, the courses must get really crowded if he's wiling to risk that. :D

I'm in a cranky mood today and I don't know why. I need someone to blame it on but can't come up with anyone. :smile:

At work we rent office space from the people who own and occupy the building.... we have the same facilities as they do, bathrooms, lounge room, windows, and worst of all HVAC system... The building is the biggest pile of sh*t that was ever granted a certificate of occupancy. On a given day the temperature inside can vary from 59 degrees to 88 degrees (it happens often). I never know what the heck to wear to work so I have spare jackets and stuff in my cube just waiting for the eventual temperature climb from mid sixties to mid eighties and back again. The HVAC is such a piece that they have no idea how to control it. It's louder than crap and because they have no idea how to run it it's always running. My cubical is WINDY wtf.

Nevermind the horrible walls and carpet, or the diesel soot stained ceiling tiles, forget the lobby that has not had a finished floor for 16 months That's fairly manageable. The ABSOLUTE WORST thing at work is when the facilities guy shuts down the HVAC system and pours some nasty a$$ Dollar General style cherry smelling potpourri type crap into the system to "freshen up" the building. I can taste this crap. I want to vomit. If I didn't have such a good job I would consider quitting because of this facility.

Here endeth my rant.

At work we rent office space from the people who own and occupy the building.... we have the same facilities as they do, bathrooms, lounge room, windows, and worst of all HVAC system... The building is the biggest pile of sh*t that was ever granted a certificate of occupancy. On a given day the temperature inside can vary from 59 degrees to 88 degrees (it happens often). I never know what the heck to wear to work so I have spare jackets and stuff in my cube just waiting for the eventual temperature climb from mid sixties to mid eighties and back again. The HVAC is such a piece that they have no idea how to control it. It's louder than crap and because they have no idea how to run it it's always running. My cubical is WINDY wtf.

Nevermind the horrible walls and carpet, or the diesel soot stained ceiling tiles, forget the lobby that has not had a finished floor for 16 months That's fairly manageable. The ABSOLUTE WORST thing at work is when the facilities guy shuts down the HVAC system and pours some nasty a$$ Dollar General style cherry smelling potpourri type crap into the system to "freshen up" the building. I can taste this crap. I want to vomit. If I didn't have such a good job I would consider quitting because of this facility.

Here endeth my rant.

Just got really comfy reading this while sitting in my office....I kid.

Man, that really sucks!!!

Just got really comfy reading this while sitting in my office....I kid.

Man, that really sucks!!!

Our board of directors has recommended we find a new facility. Our finance committee has cleared us to look for a new place to be... Our executive director (who I love, great guy) doesn't want to move because his office is a mess and he doesn't want to deal with cleaning it out...

The entire process of getting board/finance committee approval was the biggest c^cktease ever.

Our board of directors has recommended we find a new facility. Our finance committee has cleared us to look for a new place to be... Our executive director (who I love, great guy) doesn't want to move because his office is a mess and he doesn't want to deal with cleaning it out...

The entire process of getting board/finance committee approval was the biggest c^cktease ever.

haha what an A$$

I need to find a new electric shaver for the days I don't feel like using a blade to shave...my current isn't getting the job done like it used to

I need to find a new electric shaver for the days I don't feel like using a blade to shave...my current isn't getting the job done like it used to

Man, I use the electric almost exlusively now. Mine is about ready to be replaced as well.

i just replaced the blades on mine and its good to go... still not as close as the quatro tho

i just replaced the blades on mine and its good to go... still not as close as the quatro tho

I had to go back to a blade because my electric was just not cutting it (pun intended). I had to shave 1-2 extra times a week because of it.

I had to go back to a blade because my electric was just not cutting it (pun intended). I had to shave 1-2 extra times a week because of it.

I did the same thing. I can now get the job done quicker with the blade rather than the electric.

I just threw a new battery in my M3 power after... 8 years? It now cuts beautifully! No more pulls and yanks.

Does anyone else have trouble shaving beside their adam's apple? My razor just will not get in there and I just got rid of a sucker of an ingrown hair there.

Daily Rant:

Dear People at My Job,

Our company has been so kind as to provide us with a public refrigerator to place our lunch or drinks in. Please do not take advantage of this kindness. By this I mean; DO NOT buy 10 frozen dinners and place them in the freezer. Do not buy 3 gallons of milk, juice or water and place them in the refrigerator. Do not buy 15 yogurts bring them to work and place them on the rack in the fridge. Hopefully our company was gracious enough to provide you with a salary that allows you to own and or rent a refrigerator at your place of residence. Please when you buy groceries, place them in your fridge AT HOME, pack a daily lunch bag and bring that single lunch bag to work to place in the fridge. Any more than your daily sustenance is unacceptable. This will leave the rest of your co-workers with enough room for them to place their daily lunch bags in the fridge as well.

If you violate this rule, you will be without lunch because your 10 Lean Cuisines, 3 gallons of milk, and 15 yogurts will magically find their way into the trash can.

Love,

Mardin!

Daily Rant:

Dear People at My Job,

Our company has been so kind as to provide us with a public refrigerator to place our lunch or drinks in. Please do not take advantage of this kindness. By this I mean; DO NOT buy 10 frozen dinners and place them in the freezer. Do not buy 3 gallons of milk, juice or water and place them in the refrigerator. Do not buy 15 yogurts bring them to work and place them on the rack in the fridge. Hopefully our company was gracious enough to provide you with a salary that allows you to own and or rent a refrigerator at your place of residence. Please when you buy groceries, place them in your fridge AT HOME, pack a daily lunch bag and bring that single lunch bag to work to place in the fridge. Any more than your daily sustenance is unacceptable. This will leave the rest of your co-workers with enough room for them to place their daily lunch bags in the fridge as well.

If you violate this rule, you will be without lunch because your 10 Lean Cuisines, 3 gallons of milk, and 15 yogurts will magically find their way into the trash can.

Love,

Mardin!

Put a sign that goes: Thank you for lunch

And start chowing down!

Put a sign that goes: Thank you for lunch

And start chowing down!

I wish someone brings in a steak...cause that would be gone.

leaving to drive to Buffalo for the next day. Means very little THP time!

i am awake and dont need to be for the next few hours... grrrr

I am such an idiot...I didnt get my golfers in on time for fantasy. I thought it being in Texas I could have them in this morning. Oooops.

I am such an idiot...I didnt get my golfers in on time for fantasy. I thought it being in Texas I could have them in this morning. Oooops.

Just like Overton, bringing up the rear. Well done mate. hahahaha

Daily Rant:

Dear People at My Job,

Love,

Mardin!

My company has a policy: anything left in the community fridge - except condiments - after Friday evening at 5pm gets tossed into the trash.

THIS:

SnowYard.jpg

SnowStreet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back