Picked up a 4 pack of Lienenkugels Imperial Russian Stout. Very good with a 9.8 alcohol content to boot.

Indeed, I am a proud Chicagoan. I will have a goose island from time to time. I have been to both of their brewpubs numerous times, but I have not done a tour of their facilities. Have you?

I haven't. We tried to go the last time we were in town but couldn't get in. I think we are going to try again this spring sometime.

I had an Anchor Steam Bock yesterday with lunch. I have to say that I was very impressed with the flavor profile. It complemented my burger nicely.

Springtime = Bocktime = Best time of the year

Love me some Newcastle!! but lately been drinking lucky bucket. its brewed here locally in La Vista nebraska. its like a newcastle aquired taste so to say..

Granville Island Winter Ale is one smooth beer.
Great to have one or two, but no more than that I think.
It's quite sweet since it's vanilla flavoured... the first I've had like that, and it was quite nice.

Point Beer brewed in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. T-shirt in my drawer reads "Point Beer: Not just for breakfast anymore."

Redhook ESB or Diamond Knot IPA. If there is one thing we know out here in the Northwest, it's microbrews!

Boulevard Wheat is my all time fav. Cant get it here in OH, but had it stocked when I lived in KC. I'm also a fan of Alaskan Amber as my red beer of choice.

Mmmmm. Nugget Nectar I love you so!

+100000. I'm also a massive fan of Troegs Mad Elf..ever have that?

I am very good friends with the elves! I am not quite as mad as they are though. But their beer is tasty

I like Krombacher

tr20.jpg

That stuff is so good. I'm also a fan of the Kulmbacher Hell and Schwaben Brau's Helle and Pils.

I can't wait for my PT test to be over on Monday. I know what I'll be doing next weekend.

I drank Granville Island Honey Brown last night - my god that's a heavy beer.
NOT one to drink a lot of at a party. Definitely more for having one or two on a hot day.

I don't want to sound like a beer snob, but I rarley drink macro beers anymore (bud light, miller, coors, ect). It just dosen't have the flavor or punch that a micro brew or homebrew can deliver and the quality is rather poor. I know there are numerous people on this thread and a billion more that will swear by the millers and coors of the world. But I think they do that is because that is all they know. That is all they have ever drank. For years America has been a "light beer" country but over the past 15 years or so micro brew has made a big push to oust these massive beer companies. To all of those people out there who have always imbibed miller, coors, or bud, go and support a local brewery, try a micro, you won't be dissapointed.

Grolsch Weizen. A new favourite of mine!

I had a couple of Red Stripes last night. Ya' man it was good.

Booya, Summer Shandy is back. Love em!

Does anyone drink Innis & Gunn? interesting concept.

Back