Theragun RED: A Partnership Worth Supporting

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes a product or products take the THP Forum Community by storm and quickly gain cult like status. The Theragun mini is that device in 2020. All of their products remain incredibly popular, but the mini fits perfectly in a golf bag and the reviews from golfers are incredible.

If you have not had a chance to check out the Theragun mini, or read the reviews, click here to see what golfers are saying about it after testing.

Today, Theragun is announcing a new product line and more importantly a new partnership to provide essential tools and services to those effected by COVID-19 and HIV/AIDS. They call it Theragun RED.

1-8-1024x692.jpg

The...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Great to see the company giving back. Also that red color is sweet (Hackers Red)!

• Admin
I love seeing Product RED programs out there.

Very cool.

I can't stop staring at the RED mini, despite knowing I have a mini.

Red Rubberized Paint for my Mini? :)

Still use mine every morning or afternoon.

This is awesome and the red looks really good

Wow that red looks great, and to a great cause. Well done Therabody.

Good to see another company giving back.

I don't need a 3rd theragun but I love this program!

Cart sniped at BG...wow they went fast!

Edit:. Showed back up today and was able to get them from BG!

They have the super soft attachment and will have to grab one of those too. Game changer for joints and tender spots.

Will wait until back in stock hopefully. Was going to "give back" a couple to my family. Has really helped rehab with that attachment.

Last edited:
Theragun just started their Black Friday with substantial discounts - limited supply.

Choose your weapon.

Very cool. I have the standard theragun and it is a great product.. I wish the mini was around when I bought mine as I would have rather had the smaller version..

Love this product. I bought one for myself and another as a gift, although neither were the red. The red is cool and I love the cause.

Back