SeeMore Putters Thread

Love my DB2 private reserve #17 of 25. And some THP love ✌🏻94B83525-36E9-4AA1-91F0-3FE702879BD5.jpeg
DF99A37E-2666-44D6-924F-88812524F42E.jpeg16466D70-075B-4112-873D-117C5804C6E2.jpeg

I know that the mFGP is face balanced at impact. My straight shaft M1 versions appear to have a similar amount of toe hang. Are they also face balanced at impact?

My "whistle" shafted mFGP and M1 both appear to be face balanced. Am I correct? Thanks.

m1 straight shaft is face balanced at impact. (y)

It is Friday afternoon. Are you practicing your putting with the CJ cup is on?
Does just having the PTM3 in the bag count? That's almost as good as practicing.

That woks for us. Don't be afraid to make a few putts when there is a commercial. It still can help. Thanks for having the gamer! :cool:
No commercials at work!

I went away from it for a few seasons, but came back to it this year with very good results. Shouldn't have let it leave the bag!

It is Friday afternoon. Are you practicing your putting with the CJ cup is on?
I'm still at work but I spent a good chunk of time last night practicing with the Si3.

The second half of the league championship was yesterday and I came in second in my flight and tied for second overall for the season. Obviously I tightened up the rest of my game (especially my wedges) but throughout the season my M1 PR (usually) made up for my other shortcomings.

Thank you SeeMore for producing such a confidence inspiring putter!

Have they ever had a copper run , maybe on a limited edition ?

Not full copper mill but at least a proper copper plate.
Nah, they have/had a “copper” finish but it isn’t played copper. There are some gorgeous copper inserted Private Reserves out there though, I may have one or two...or nine. ;)

Nah, they have/had a “copper” finish but it isn’t played copper. There are some gorgeous copper inserted Private Reserves out there though, I may have one or two...or nine. ;)
Hmmmmmmmm, maybe you only need 8?!

You know you have a problem when....

You’re going through drawers at the work bench and find an M3 Private Reserve head you’re forgotten all about having :ROFLMAO:

You know you have a problem when....

You’re going through drawers at the work bench and find an M3 Private Reserve head you’re forgotten all about having :ROFLMAO:
Nice find!

Since I presume that you have Private Reserve putters stashed away all over my first thought was, I wonder what shaft he's going to install? ;)

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your "new" M3 PR.

Nice find!

Since I presume that you have Private Reserve putters stashed away all over my first thought was, I wonder what shaft he's going to install? ;)

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your "new" M3 PR.
Hahaha, no clue. I’ve got about 8 extra old SeeMore pulls, probably one of those

Sitting here, reminiscing about the 2020 golf season and thinking that I need to bring out some Seemores for winter practice. Also, the M7 Tour with the RST hosel looks like something I should own.

Back