November 30 Day Challenge

Ok I didn't do 100 but I did workout for 40 mins this morning. Lets do this
I've limited the name to the '30 day challenge' for good reason. Let's everyone dictate in their own way how they want to improve themselves.

Good for you my guy!

Probably not as intense as the rest of you however I do try to do the close 3 ring daily challenge on my iWatch.
Past the 18 day challenge in October and November is 24 days.
The hardest part believe it or not is the Stand - I have to remember to stand ever hour.

Last edited:
May have been a little overzealous on day 2.

3.5 mile jog. I might still do my kB swings and or squats. Back is pretty fried from 40 minutes of hammering golf balls this morning.

IMG_2731.png

I’m lazy so the no shave November is more my cup of tea....

3 days in, started fresh on Nov 1.
100 pushups a day. First day was tough. Yesterday was tougher. Today I smashed it compared to the times it was taking the first 2 days.

Not nearly as sore this time around after day 2. Feeling good. Looking forward to every day's challenge.

Day 3 in the books! 💪

I finished day 3 late last night. Day 4 is off to a flying start - 30 minutes of interval training on the Echelon - 10 minutes of stretching and 10 minutes working on my True Motion Golf program.

I finished day 3 late last night. Day 4 is off to a flying start - 30 minutes of interval training on the Echelon - 10 minutes of stretching and 10 minutes working on my True Motion Golf program.

Mobility and Kettlebell work done this am. Feels good to get moving. Planning on getting some walking golf in later

👀👀👀👀👀👀

Going to check your Whoop data :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Haha nothing will show up there, I am really taking it slow here to build a strong base. I was training for a half marathon earlier this year and suffered some knee setbacks. Had a flare up yesterday, but seem to have wiggled everything back into the right place 😖

Haha nothing will show up there, I am really taking it slow here to build a strong base. I was training for a half marathon earlier this year and suffered some knee setbacks. Had a flare up yesterday, but seem to have wiggled everything back into the right place 😖

I started swimming to save the impact on my knees

I started swimming to save the impact on my knees
My bad shoulders would like to register a grievance there 😆 but once Covid passes I plan to join a gym with a pool. I really miss swimming, it’s my favorite form of exercise.

My bad shoulders would like to register a grievance there 😆 but once Covid passes I plan to join a gym with a pool. I really miss swimming, it’s my favorite form of exercise.

Covid has been the best thing for swimming only 4 people in the pool at a time, in the past hard to get in or having to share a lane... the guy hacking up a lung on the pool deck, not so great

I got a good run in with my daughter today

So far so good, 100 crunches the last 2 days, also doing rev ease Push ups....basically a low bar and doing pull ups from laying on my back.....then doing hanging in a pull up positions. Time event

Another jog/walk. IMG_2738.jpg

Day 4 finito.

Ugh, do I have to...?

Day 4 done!

Ability to do pushups increasing. A week ago, I was lucky if I could do 30 at a time, and it would take me a couple hours with breaks. Now, 40/40/20, and the time to complete it all is so much shorter.

Today’s work was brutal as my co worker called in sick. 30 up and down to the roof, pulling boxes up by myself. Then up and down a ladder over 100 times. I’m dead a d spent.

Back