TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that this will be one of the most talked about Experiences we do in 2021

I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that this will be one of the most talked about Experiences we do in 2021

hmmmm. Sounds more than fun...

Sounds like the golden ticket winner will have a lot to ponder this year!

This is exciting. You can see in my sig that I kinda like Mizuno. ;)

Really exciting to hear that this is coming back. Really excited to see this event!

You had me at hello!!! I need a THP experience in my world in 2021!!!

Looking forward to hearing details on this one and all the other great experiences for 2021

Exciting to see Mizuno getting a huge event in 2021!

It's Vosh's Birthday today, so this deserves a bump up to the top.

This is going to be a ridiculously cool weekend this coming year.

It's Vosh's Birthday today, so this deserves a bump up to the top.

This is going to be a ridiculously cool weekend this coming year.
Well happy birthday vosh! Based on the newest off course... Mizuno is going to have a big year and awesome things coming in 2021!!!

Did someone say incredible THP Experience?

Happy Birthday Vosh!!! Can’t wait to hear more details about this one!!! Let’s roll into 2021 with a bang!!!

Happy birthday Vosh!!! Can't wait to hear more about the event.

Happy Birthday Vosh!

The planning is going incredibly well and expect some early details to come out in a few weeks

The planning is going incredibly well and expect some early details to come out in a few weeks
This is crazy cool!

Happy bday Vosh! You’d figure we would get some experience bday tidbits....

So good to hear...and we know if it is a THP Experience it’ll be an event to remember!

My Mizunos are ripe for an update. Hope I can swing this if selected.

Back