Callaway Razr X Irons - All Lines

I joke a lot but I felt pretty confident with these. I can't wait to see what type of feedback these get.

Thanks guys. One thing about the Razr X forged that gets overlooked is that they are indeed a cavity backed iron. I am sure that they aren't as forgiving as the Razr X's but I'm also assuming that there is some level of forgiveness just due to the extra mass. I use to own the 07' X forged irons and liked them quite a bit.

It would be nice that these be more available to lefties and I do believe that that will be changing in the future, as I believe there are just more and more lefties in the golf market.

Don't worry Yoccos, i'll be making tons of guys hit these at the outing.

No problem man, sometimes I think you lefties really get the shaft when it comes to equipment. It just ain't right!

Its more than just sometimes, its most of the time, but thanks for feeling our pain.

Its more than just sometimes, its most of the time, but thanks for feeling our pain.

At least you're in Canada dude! Have you seen any LH demos of all of the Razr line up your way?

At least you're in Canada dude! Have you seen any LH demos of all of the Razr line up your way?

Yep, the've been the stores since the RH's came in. For the most part all the lefty stuff comes in with the RH stuff. You should make a trip up here and we will go and hit some Callaway , and TM clubs.

Yep, the've been the stores since the RH's came in. For the most part all the lefty stuff comes in with the RH stuff. You should make a trip up here and we will go and hit some Callaway , and TM clubs.

I wish I could dude, but that's not very likely for a while. Why don't you go and hit the tour version and the forged version and let me know your thoughts, ha!

I wish I could dude, but that's not very likely for a while. Why don't you go and hit the tour version and the forged version and let me know your thoughts, ha!

Sure, my club is a Callaway club and they have them all there in righty and lefty that you can take to the range. I will go to the club early today before my round and hit all three lines and let you know what I think. Should be a good way to warm up.

Sure, my club is a Callaway club and they have them all there in righty and lefty that you can take to the range. I will go to the club early today before my round and hit all three lines and let you know what I think. Should be a good way to warm up.

That would be fantastic dude! Now that you just said what you said, I'm reconsidering my trip to Northern America.

That would be fantastic dude! Now that you just said what you said, I'm reconsidering my trip to Northern America.

Come on up, I play around 2 pst so you have time lol. You would fit right in here, if theres one thing Canada has its big, bearded burly lefties that golf.

Come on up, I play around 2 pst so you have time lol. You would fit right in here, if theres one thing Canada has its big, bearded burly lefties that golf.

Yeah, sounds like I would fit in. I really appreciate you going to hit some stuff like that man. Thanks a ton.

Thanks guys. One thing about the Razr X forged that gets overlooked is that they are indeed a cavity backed iron. I am sure that they aren't as forgiving as the Razr X's but I'm also assuming that there is some level of forgiveness just due to the extra mass. I use to own the 07' X forged irons and liked them quite a bit.

It would be nice that these be more available to lefties and I do believe that that will be changing in the future, as I believe there are just more and more lefties in the golf market.

Don't worry Yoccos, i'll be making tons of guys hit these at the outing.

Dude, make sure you stock these by me. I'm on iron hunting duty (my focus for the outing) and the Tours and forged are on the top of my list.

Yeah, sounds like I would fit in. I really appreciate you going to hit some stuff like that man. Thanks a ton.

No worries, who doesn't like hitting golf equipment.

Ill be close by lol. I really think a lot of people will be surprised by the Forged. I really, really like them.

Dude, make sure you stock these by me. I'm on iron hunting duty (my focus for the outing) and the Tours and forged are on the top of my list.

Ill be close by lol. I really think a lot of people will be surprised by the Forged. I really, really like them.

Buddy system works for me. Feedback from a second eye is always much appreciated.

Alright TC and all who care to read, I hit all three of the Razr irons on the driving range today and all three are very good, if not great.

Razr irons: For some reason these felt light to me again, I'm not sure why, and the offset seemed greater than any irons I have played before, however they flat out perform. Long straight and a ton of forgivenss, I loved the sound they made at impact, and the ball flight was high but penetrating. I came away impressed, I could game these tomorrow.

Razr Tour: Love the looks, loved the swing weight, and everything else about these irons. Lower ball flight than the Razr irons, but plenty high, and just a little shorter than the Razrs (maybe half club?). Sound at impact was great, just a solid THWAK, and they had more than enough forgiveness packed into that head. They really reminded me of the burner 2.0's but with slightly shorter shafts.

Razr forged: BEAUTIFUL, not very forgiving, and shorter than the other two offerings. When struck on the center of the clubface it was a great feeling, just like hitting a cotton ball, however when you missed you knew. I'm not a big worker of the ball, and I like added distance and forgiveness. These irons are not for me.

Overall if I was a Callaway staffer at the MC the Razr Tour irons would be in my bag, and if I was in the market for new irons these would be near the top of the list for sure.

I hit the Razr Forged a few weeks ago and wanted to buy them right then, awesome clubs. I have a general rule against unplanned expenditures so I don't impulse buy anything but hitting those clubs had me as close to breaking that rule as I have come in a long time.

Forgot to mention, all the above irons hit were with the stock shafts in stiff flex.

Awesome feedback cool! I really appreciate the efforts. I'm so torn between the Tours and the Forged it's ridiculous. I must make a road trip.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Tha ks for the feedback CB. Great stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome feedback cool! I really appreciate the efforts. I'm so torn between the Tours and the Forged it's ridiculous. I must make a road trip.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Tha ks for the feedback CB. Great stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pleasure guys, you guys have some great irons to choose from, I'm not a consistent enough ball striker to play the forged, but the Tours were flat out great and while I didn't enjoy the looks of the Razr's the performance was there.

Thanks alot CB! May 21 (Our local huge demo day) can't come soon enough!

I got the opportunity to hit the Razr X Tour today and I just loved them. I have to do some more testing, but I really think I will buy them in the not to distance future.

I got the opportunity to hit the Razr X Tour today and I just loved them. I have to do some more testing, but I really think I will buy them in the not to distance future.

Nice! I would love to hear more about what you loved about them.

I will try to test them a bit more tomorrow, and come with a write up.

Thatll be great to hear Ake. I really want to hit these outdoors and I'm so excited for the demo day to be coming up. I much prefer the looks of the tours or forged to the Razr's but interested to see how forgiving the X Tours are on grass. Can't wait for your write up!

Thatll be great to hear Ake. I really want to hit these outdoors and I'm so excited for the demo day to be coming up. I much prefer the looks of the tours or forged to the Razr's but interested to see how forgiving the X Tours are on grass. Can't wait for your write up!

Looking forward to it as well, I got to hit all three outdoors and really came away impressed by the Razr's and the Razr tours.

Back