The Heritage [Spoilers]

Great field. Great leaderboard. Great golf course. Great weather. Great golf.

And hopefully it stays like today. I mean this is just a great weekend of golf and might take me out of that Masters lull.

I agree this one is starting to put a little fire back in me.

And hopefully it stays like today. I mean this is just a great weekend of golf and might take me out of that Masters lull.

I'll take your word for it. Stuck at work!

****Hands in pockets, head down, kicking stones****

Who would you like to see win? And who do you actually think will win?

2 MC's
No one else is worse than 29. (3- T29, 2- T9, 3- T3)
Still 66.

Tough crowd this week.

I'll take your word for it. Stuck at work!

****Hands in pockets, head down, kicking stones****

Who would you like to see win? And who do you actually think will win?

I dont like to pick favorites because I dont have any, but I would say that with this leaderboard I would love to see a few guys finish up there to kickstart their years. Furyk and Camilo come to mind. Luke winning would put him near the top. Westwood is running away with the minor league event in Asia, so that should put him as #1 again. With that means he will start talking again since he has not said a freaking word since losing his brief spot at the top.

All in all, just some great golfers all vying for the top spot. Guys like Day and Barnes are playing great golf right now as is Ben Crane. And dont forget G-Mac. He is coming on strong and putting up good scores despite still not putting all that well. When he fixes that (and we all know he will) it could come down to that 18th on Sunday which is my favorite type of tournament

Hahaha, I haven't seen the latest from Ben Crane until now.

What a freaking leaderboard this weekend. Camilo, Furyk, Luke, G-Mac, and more all vying for a great finish.

I know, its been a great tourny so far, its anybodys to win at the moment

For someone who likes tailored clothes, etc Ian Poulter looks like he has MC Hammer tartan pants on today

Hey Faldo, that is one ugly hat.

Is there a tradition with wearing tartan at the heritage I don't know about?
Even so, ugly hat.

Hey Faldo, that is one ugly hat.

Is there a tradition with wearing tartan at the heritage I don't know about?
Even so, ugly hat.

It kind of goes with the Tartan Jacket.

Oh man, this could be one crowded leaderboard tomorrow.

Is Furyk completly with Taylormade now? I know he dropped the Srixon Ball and is playing the Penta now. But he's definitly playing a White TM Driver as well.

Is Furyk completly with Taylormade now? I know he dropped the Srixon Ball and is playing the Penta now. But he's definitly playing a White TM Driver as well.

There is an article on the home page when he signed with TaylorMade, The Tour Spot had the scoop. He is still going back and forth on irons though. He is only sponsored by TM right now, but has been playing Srixon irons quite a bit. He has always played a TM driver though. At least going back the last few years.

Has anyone noticed/commented that Poulter seems to be running out every iron shot into the green? I haven't seen him stop one ball yet.

Getting quite interesting near the top, nobody seems able to get a run going. Donald is finding the back 9 tougher, so I don't see him stretching his legs. Jason Day has been in some interesting spots too!

Has anyone noticed/commented that Poulter seems to be running out every iron shot into the green? I haven't seen him stop one ball yet.

Getting quite interesting near the top, nobody seems able to get a run going. Donald is finding the back 9 tougher, so I don't see him stretching his legs. Jason Day has been in some interesting spots too!

To say the least, hitting a low hook down the cart path is one you don't see every day.

Poor Camilo. He just can't string them together this year. Gmac laid another turd.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

That Chris Couch must like to eat out with Kevin Stadler. They're my kind of golfers.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I don't see how you can hold the green on 18 if you carry the front bunker. That's such a tough shot downwind. Furyk's bunker shot is going to be tough from the downslope from behind the green on 18.

I don't see how you can hold the green on 18 if you carry the front bunker. That's such a tough shot downwind. Furyk's bunker shot is going to be tough from the downslope from behind the green on 18.

Donald hit a high cut and just stayed on the back edge, it was a good 2 putt from back there.

Is it just me? Or does this golf course look like the most peaceful golf course on the planet?

Dropped nine spots to 51st today. It hurts only having 6 guys in it.

Dropped nine spots to 51st today. It hurts only having 6 guys in it.

I know, that is pretty much me for the last 2 months, I am in 7th this week right now, but if it goes true to form I will be dropping like a rock tomorrow.

Is it just me? Or does this golf course look like the most peaceful golf course on the planet?

It does seem that way at times, doesn't it

Back