Innisbrook Island Course Jan 23 if the knee heals up from the surgery on the 15th..... Playing Copperhead tomorrow its going to be 75 deg. Hi @KEV
So this is what bullying feels like 😁.

Copperhead is a very cool course. It can also make you feel like a horrible golfer when you play it from the tees the PGA Tour uses. I still have nightmares.

If there’s one thing that certain.....it’s that @MWard doesn’t EVER let his friends down
I believe you. No chance @MWard would be tagged so much in here if he were not true.

So this is what bullying feels like 😁.

Copperhead is a very cool course. It can also make you feel like a horrible golfer when you play it from the tees the PGA Tour uses. I still have nightmares.

Nah @Thechosen1 and I played it the week it was canceled from right up against the signs and I only shot about 112, it was fun hitting driver , 3 wood, 3 wood then chipping and putting.

Reactions: KEV
@Nate , did you know you were nominated as captain for the AZ/TX callout?

Anytime....esplanade Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Might already have a date at Falcon's fire with some customers from Guatemala, where is that? But we are only 3

@Snickerdog how much milk is too much milk to drink before bed? I don't want to have an accident.

because both courses are in dogsh1t shape and i could never get a decent tee time

Makes sense, sadly. Perhaps you can start adding a $50 surcharge to your clients' billing and make that Bella membership a thing?

Back