TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

What I would give just to get in a room and talk to Voshall about clubs.

I learned so much about the Mizuno irons yesterday. Thanks THP!

Interesting ... from earlier this year.

Going to be a VERY hot ticket for this experience 🔥

It already seems like 2021 could be a better year! Love all these teasers.

After the tease about this one on last night’s stream, the excitement to find out more about this one is very high!

The bombshell last night about the team THP captains vs the Mizuno team seemed awesome. Also I heard them say locationS when ironing out those details. So sounds like this one is full of surprises! I can not wait to see who gets selected and it’s going to be tough for someone with a golden ticket *cough* @NVGOLFER80 @hedley_lamarr08 *cough* to not choose this and wait for Morgan Cup/ other events to be revealed.

raised the bar with the announcement yesterday! Really looking forward to the slate of 2021 THP Experiences. this is very high on my list of

Oh
The bombshell last night about the team THP captains vs the Mizuno team seemed awesome. Also I heard them say locationS when ironing out those details. So sounds like this one is full of surprises! I can not wait to see who gets selected and it’s going to be tough for someone with a golden ticket *cough* @NVGOLFER80 @hedley_lamarr08 *cough* to not choose this and wait for Morgan Cup/ other events to be revealed.

Oh, I am for sure waiting to see what gets announced.. There are some I am very interested in this one included and the Morgan cup but just need some details. You cant go wrong, but for sure want to make the best choice for me.

Oh

Oh, I am for sure waiting to see what gets announced.. There are some I am very interested in this one included and the Morgan cup but just need some details. You cant go wrong, but for sure want to make the best choice for me.

I can see how the details are important and you can't go wrong in your choice. It's a great decision to have to make. I wish you well in your choice.

What a great experience.... I'm hooked! Will move mountains to make the dates work and you will find my entry in this one!

im waiting to see the details from each event and making sure I can get off of work. The three brands I’m most interested in are Cobra, Mizuno, Ping. Waiting on dates and locations. I’m sure it will be great wherever I end up.

👀

Encrypted message? 🤣🤣
Nothing encrypted about it if you watched the live stream with @Canadan and Vosh ;)

And I know you did based on crap talk in the live chat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nothing encrypted about it if you watched the live stream with @Canadan and Vosh ;)

And I know you did based on crap talk in the live chat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
For sure interested and looking forward to details about this event..

Back