I'd got RadSpeed OL, I love my FT OL but hearing what Yags has said has me all in on the RadSpeed. The Tour MIM are supposed to be amazing, and i'd consider a combo set, but as of now they don't have OL Tour MIM.
Yags is a huge reason I'd have a hard time not strongly considering RADSPEED. His comments make it difficult to look elsewhere.

For all the perspective Captains out there, and anyone else tuning in, which set of current Cobra irons would you game and why?

For me it's still the King Forged Tec. I'm intrigued by the Tour with MIM, and the RADSPEED, but right now, I think I'd still go KFT. The looks, combined with what I've heard about performance, just seems like a lethal combination!

very tough for me, I am like you I would like to go king forged tec as I’d like a completely forged iron. However I’m very intrigued by the rad speed line and the possibility of going OL although I’m not sure if that’s what my game is suited for

Will be a done deal mate, don't you worry about that! I breathed all the stress and pressure from last year in real time, albeit from the other side of the world and honestly just can't wait to be there representing my boys in person. The cup will be coming home!
All i know is when you come over the pond.......you need to bring some good scotch to this event!

All i know is when you come over the pond.......you need to bring some good scotch to this event!
This man speaks the truth!

For all the perspective Captains out there, and anyone else tuning in, which set of current Cobra irons would you game and why?

For me it's still the King Forged Tec. I'm intrigued by the Tour with MIM, and the RADSPEED, but right now, I think I'd still go KFT. The looks, combined with what I've heard about performance, just seems like a lethal combination!

I'm all in RADSpeed OL. I want the extra forgiveness.

Yags is a huge reason I'd have a hard time not strongly considering RADSPEED. His comments make it difficult to look elsewhere.

Yags definitely has me sold on the Radspeed. And I would definitely consider the OL and would not shy away from them again

Oh I'm fairly sure that can be arranged ;)

Tough choices for sure. Personally I would lean towards the Forged TEC but would have to give RADSpeed a look as well. Utilities in the long irons would also be appealing to me. Definitely would be wanting a fitting to confirm though. Honestly, I don’t think you could go wrong with any of their offerings. Their products are all very solid.

Tough choices for sure. Personally I would lean towards the Forged TEC but would have to give RADSpeed a look as well. Utilities in the long irons would also be appealing to me. Definitely would be wanting a fitting to confirm though. Honestly, I don’t think you could go wrong with any of their offerings. Their products are all very solid.

The fitting is key.

Every time this thread pops up that adrenaline seems to spike a bit! It's great seeing the chatter when I can pop in in between meetings.

For me is the KING Tour MIM with the edge over One Length. I'm a tinkerer and so intrigued by what the impact OL could have on my game but my heart still says the Tour is the right choice and keeps me in my comfort level. It would seriously be a difficult cover.

I am so ready for the live streams today, got an alarm set for these. Missed the one last evening and that was the only one i have missed so far. They have been awesome, with no real practice....there have been a couple of small glitches, but the guys have ROCKED this so far....its been fun to see everyone

I never hit the Forged Tec. The Speedzones were so good and if the Radspeeds are an improvement, that would settle it for me.

Every time this thread pops up that adrenaline seems to spike a bit! It's great seeing the chatter when I can pop in in between meetings.

For me is the KING Tour MIM with the edge over One Length. I'm a tinkerer and so intrigued by what the impact OL could have on my game but my heart still says the Tour is the right choice and keeps me in my comfort level. It would seriously be a difficult cover.
Same as far as tinkering and OL. Would love to give it a shot sometime to see how it would benefit my game. I dont get to practice as much as I'd like currently, so one swing across at least the irons, is appealing!

It would probably be a battle between the Forged Tec's or the new King Tour MiMs. Bothe look exceptional and would be a good deviation from what ive been playing over the last few years.

I think I would do something crazy. OL in the 4hy, 5hy, 6 Radspeed, 7 Radspeed and then go variable length with King Tour MIM in the 8, 9, PW, GW

Gives me help where I need it and precision where I don't need help.

I never hit the Forged Tec. The Speedzones were so good and if the Radspeeds are an improvement, that would settle it for me.
My FTB have such an amazing feel. I mean I love my current gamers but I won’t deny I look longingly at my FTB and do consider pulling them back out often. Even considered mixing them with my utilities I am currently playing my long irons. Forged TEC stuff just has such an awesome feel to them.

I just need to hit them all back to back. So many good options that cover a lot of golfers. Throw on the OL variety, and you have loads of choices!

It would probably be a battle between the Forged Tec's or the new King Tour MiMs. Bothe look exceptional and would be a good deviation from what ive been playing over the last few years.
You got the looks part right. I've been drooling over the KFT since they came out. Now throw in the KT MIM... home runs as far as looks go!

My FTB have such an amazing feel. I mean I love my current gamers but I won’t deny I look longingly at my FTB and do consider pulling them back out often. Even considered mixing them with my utilities I am currently playing my long irons. Forged TEC stuff just has such an awesome feel to them.
I received a set of KFT a little late in the season last year, so unfortunately I haven't been able to get them out. Going to get some time on the sim soon, but it's difficult to just look at them, having not hit them yet. Can't wait until I do though!

I just need to hit them all back to back. So many good options that cover a lot of golfers. Throw on the OL variety, and you have loads of choices!

I think you have to kick the tires on the OL. Even if it's just to see whether you can reach a comfort level with hitting them. I think you have to be able to pick up a OL 5iron and PW and not be put off before even taking a swing.

You got the looks part right. I've been drooling over the KFT since they came out. Now throw in the KT MIM... home runs as far as looks go!
The KT MIMs are

I think I would do something crazy. OL in the 4hy, 5hy, 6 Radspeed, 7 Radspeed and then go variable length with King Tour MIM in the 8, 9, PW, GW

Gives me help where I need it and precision where I don't need help.
That goes seem a little crazy, but I like a little crazy! Would be a fun trial that's for sure!

I received a set of KFT a little late in the season last year, so unfortunately I haven't been able to get them out. Going to get some time on the sim soon, but it's difficult to just look at them, having not hit them yet. Can't wait until I do though!
That has to be rough. New shiny clubs and you can't even hit them. That's torture for most of the people on the forum.

Back