Please tell me what is wrong with so many of us.

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.4
Why is it that the equipment we have is never enough. I have some very fine iron sets. I know full well that nothing else I could acquire would serve me any better and yet, ever since I hit the new Apex Pro irons yesterday, I cannot get my mind off of them. They literally are haunting me. šŸ˜‚. What the hell is wrong with me? Itā€™s funny, but itā€™s not.

Last edited:
:welcome:

Embrace new and shiny! There is nothing wrong with you!:cool:

Because we all know itā€™s the Indian. NOT the arrow.

Itā€™s an addiction!

We all need something in our lives that we consider fun and "toys". Think about growing up as a kid, we all had toys and kept getting new toys. The only difference is now we get fewer but they are more expensive.

Addiction.

In all seriousness, why am I looking at a $600 screw gun to hang 28 pieces of drywall? Because Iā€™m a male and like toys.

I have no explanation for your condition other than because the day of the week ends in Y, you will always desire new equipment,

The struggle is real.

Why is it that the equipment we have is never enough. I have some very fine iron sets. I know full well that nothing else I could acquire would serve me any better and yet, ever since I hit the new Apex Forged irons yesterday, I cannot get my mind off of them. They literally are haunting me. šŸ˜‚. What the hell is wrong with me? Itā€™s funny, but itā€™s not.

Not sure I see the problem.......?

Because new stuff is super cool.

Absolutely nothing is wrong with you Craig! (y)

Nothing is wrong with you. Iā€™m the same way when the tool truck shows up at work.

Why is it that the equipment we have is never enough. I have some very fine iron sets. I know full well that nothing else I could acquire would serve me any better and yet, ever since I hit the new Apex Pro irons yesterday, I cannot get my mind off of them. They literally are haunting me. šŸ˜‚. What the hell is wrong with me? Itā€™s funny, but itā€™s not.
I feel your pain.

In all seriousness, why am I looking at a $600 screw gun to hang 28 pieces of drywall? Because Iā€™m a male and like toys.
Festool is the best.

really, really glad i don't have the equipment/tinkering bug that so many of you have hahahaha
Iā€™m going to turn this around. What the hell is wrong with you? šŸ¤£

Read the OP message multiple times and still havenā€™t seen the issue. šŸ¤” So who else is excited for the Mizuno stuff tomorrow!

Back