Whoop Fitness Band

First time I shoveled this year, I thought the exact same thing. But then I figured if they wanted to put in everything that increased your heart rate, that list would be endless :LOL:

We’ve covered this with lawn mowing, but why is shoveling snow not an activity option?!
Wow. I didn't even bother to actually quote or respond to you when I answered. Haha, forgive me sir

First time I shoveled this year, I thought the exact same thing. But then I figured if they wanted to put in everything that increased your heart rate, that list would be endless :LOL:
I wouldn’t mind ‘grocery shopping while hungry’ or ‘looking at power tools at Lowe’s’ options :LOL:

Manual labor wouldn't classify?
I feel like it’s too broad and snow shoveling is cruel enough to merit its own category. It’s become my catch all. Although maybe I just need to be in better shape so whoop stops detecting activities when I’m just doing things around the house.

How often so you guys charge yours?

had mine a year now a little over and i feel like I need to charge it more frequently

had mine a year now a little over and i feel like I need to charge it more frequently
I've had mine since November 2019 and I charge mine roughly every four days

I've had mine since November 2019 and I charge mine roughly every four days

Okay, I'm in the same boat, was 4/5 I feel likes it's three but need to actually track it I think

Feels like every three to four days based on what I'm doing

Must be that red recovery lol

Some of us like to get after it from time to time. If you’re not livin in the red, you didn’t do enough the day before!

Some of us like to get after it from time to time. If you’re not livin in the red, you didn’t do enough the day before!

Oh I've had my fair share of living in the red and yes it is quite a good time lol

Oh I've had my fair share of living in the red and yes it is quite a good time lol

It’s been a day. Better go sweat this out

Ive had mine for 15 months and feel that I charge it once every 4 days....

So I have been wearing a Whoop strap since October of 2019 being I have met Will Ahmed at his golf club which my cousin is a member at.

Will is an extremely bright person and truly created this to figure out how to live better and train better. He has no desire to sell the company as he doesn't want his creation tossed to the side or our data sold without our consent...

Either way, I am in no way a fitness enthusiast but, this year I have been watching my health very closely albeit only 12 days but my recovery, heart rate, sleep quality, etc has skyrocketed in a good way as per this device.

I guess my point is, do not feel you need to be an athlete or gym rat to use this device. Add to it, it is a great tool to indicate the early stages of COVID, and its 10000% worth the membership cost.

I recently swapped out the stock bracket for a dark chrome and went with the avocado band and absolutely love it.

Ive had mine for 15 months and feel that I charge it once every 4 days....
I charge mine about every 4 days as well. I think it lasts up to 5, but I charge between 20-40% left.

Must be why your recovery is so high lol
Just recently now that it has adjusted to my terrible averages. It’s all very deceiving - work stress has pulled my averages so far down

Just recently now that it has adjusted to my terrible averages. It’s all very deceiving - work stress has pulled my averages so far down

i hear that

I would 100% get one, but the fact it is missing the time is what keeps me from getting it.

Found this interesting tweet yesterday

Back